chapter 79

Days are passing smoothly mehak didn't ask ibrahim about that guy..... Now today ibrahim and mehak and her mother in law today again going to hospital for her check up.... They all go in the evening and dr check mehak and says everything is fine mehak and baby health is fine.... Ibrahim and sameera gets very happy listening this..... They all go out from the dr cabin and about to goes out from the hospital just than they met sameer alia would be husband.... He says hi mehak how are you? I am fine jiju how are you? I am fine mehak.... He greet ibrahim and sameera also..... He sees mehak baby bump and gets upset which is ibrahim and sameera noticed it clearly..... After taking with each other for a while ibrahim mehak and sameera goes from there they reached there home and adeel was there he again asked same thing to sameera that everything is ok? Sameera says mehak baby both are fine..... Adeel become happy listening this he says I can't wait to carry my grandchild in my lab..... Hearing this everyone smiles..... Ibrahim as always take mehak in his lab and make her lay down in bed..... She sleeps and Ibrahim came out from room..... And sameera says Ibrahim did you notice something today in hospital? Ibrahim says yes I noticed it.... Adeel says what happen? Sameera told him what they feel adeel says this is strange and this is very bad.... Ibrahim says I am not saying anything because of mehak she doesn't meet her family but she loves them..... But one thing is for sure after today sameer life is in danger.. Adeel nobbled her head in yes and says you really care for mehak......Ibrahim says dad she is my life I really love her and care for her.....because of mehak her family  is still alive otherwise what I know after that they only deserve death nothing less than that..... But one thing is sure sameer death is very near to him..... Listening this sameera and adeel smirk and Ibrahim gives evil smile!