chapter 30

After dinner ibrahim and his family sit in the Hall and talk with each other on the other hand zaara mehak reached at the club.... They dance with each other like hell..... Ibrahim while talking msg mehak..... Doll what r u doing? But his doll was busy in dancing.... On the other hand alim has some meeting in the club.... After finishing his meeting he about to go home he sees mehak with a girl.... He sees mehak photo in ibrahim phone that's why he recognized her.... He came out and calls adeel..... Adeel receive it and says hello.... Hello bhai.... Did ibrahim is with you? Yes he is let me put the phone on the speaker.... Hello ibrahim.... Salam uncle.... How r u?.... I m fine how r u? I m also fine.... Ok tell me how you gave permission to your mehak to come here at night without u all alone..... Listening this ibrahim says.... I didn't get you uncle..... Oh it means my doubt is right.... What doubt uncle say it clearly.... Ibrahim your mehak is here in the club with her friend .... Listening this he gets shocked.... What r u saying uncle that's not possible..... Ibrahim I hve seen her with my own eyes.... Ibrahim feel anger inside him.... Uncle which club you r in? Xyz.... Uncle I need your help just don't go from there for some time and keep an eye on her I m coming.... Ohk child don't worry saying this he cuts the call.... Ibrahim stand up and goes from there.... After some time he reached and call his uncle.... Uncle says I m coming uncle reached where ibrahim was.... Than uncle says come with me he goes and sees mehak was dancing with zaara and wearing western dress.... He gets extremely angry he came closer and hold her hand.... Mehak sees ibrahim and gets shocked and scared!