chapter 101

Days again turn into week and week turn into months mehak is now nine months pregnant...... After that accident mehak behavior towards Ibrahim gets change completely..... Ibrahim gets well after some time and there relationship become strong..... Ibrahim didn't scolde her didn't slap her didn't force herself on mehak.....mehak now fully trust Ibrahim she accept that Ibrahim has changed herself.... Sometimes she miss rowdy Ibrahim but all an all she loves him.... Ibak is getting grown up slowly slowly and looks like Ibrahim.....he loves to play with Ibrahim, mehak, adeel and sameera..... He sometimes kissed mehak stomach which make everyone smiles.... Right now mehak is sitting in bed she feel pain and calls Ibrahim..... Ibrahim and family takes her to the hospital and Dr take her to the delivery room..... After a while Dr came and says congratulations mehak again gave birth to baby boy..... Listening this everyone become happy Ibrahim asked is mehak is fine? Yes she is fine you can meet her after some time.... Dr gave baby to Ibrahim he takes the baby and again crys..... Everyone takes baby in there lab.... Than after a while Ibrahim meets mehak.... Both see the baby together and mehak says this one is also look like you saying this she pouts..... Ibrahim laughs and says no worries next one will be same as your..... She roll her eyes listening this..... After a day she gets discharge and came back home..... After two days again family sits together and deciding the name..... After lots of discussion they decided the name adeel says we will call him Fardan means a person who is unique..... Everyone likes the name and than clapps.... After two days adeel calls Ibrahim in his study and says Ibrahim I think you should now become a king officially..... Ibrahim nobbled his head in yes and says ok dad I don't have any problem.... Adeel and Ibrahim discuss the things and they decided that after two days Ibrahim will take a oath and finally become a king.... After all that discussion adeel asked how is your relationship with mehak is going? It is going good and smooth dad.... Great she didn't have any doubt about you? No dad she didn't she thinks I am a change man she didn't know I am his old Ibrahim who is still controlling, possessive and mad for her..... Adeel laugh and says you are too much Ibrahim you play a long game in front of her so that she can believe that you are change and will not force her for anything...... I love her dad I can do anything for her if to gain her trust I have to die I can do this also..... I show her that I change myself because there are so many reasons for this.... So how is twist guys? Ibrahim is still the same person he was in he is showing that he is change but in reality he didn't change why he do all this you will know in the next chapter hope you all like this twist also don't forget to tell me in the comment section what you feel about this? R u all excepting this?