chapter 17

Mehak stops there.... Ibrahim gets up and says I"ll drop u.... No thanks I can manage.... No I will drop u..... She nobbled her head in yes and he dropped her in college.... Before going out from the car she says thank u for dropping me hopefully we never met again have a good life saying this she goes out from the car.... Ibrahim feel extremely hurt with mehak words.... He also goes from there.... He reached his house and lock himself in his room.... When adeel came to know that he lock himself he goes to his room and knock on the door.... After a while ibrahim open the door and adeel came in both father son sit in the couch..... Adeel asked what happen son? Dad m l a bad person ? No son who's say this? But he didn't say anything. . .. What did mehak says? When adeel take mehak name.... He hugged his dad and started crying.... When Ibrahim cry he gets shocked because he never seen his son cry.... He panic and says why r u crying my son what happened? Dad I love her I love her very much..... I can't live without her..... Adeel says what happened son tell me what has happen? He told her everything than adeel asked him....u r hurt with mehak words? Yes dad her words cuts my soul.... Listening this adeel was shocked..... He says listen Ibrahim girls r always like this u see u have to make him up.... What do u mean dad? Ibrahim don't take mehak words seriously after marriage she didn't even remember all this....Ibrahim smiles after what adeel says to him.... Adeel says be a man and bring your bride at home.... Ibrahim smiles and says I will :)