chapter 119

After two days sameera gets a call from someone after talking with that person sameera gets happy and ask her come earlier.... At night sameera told the family that tai jaan is coming hearing this everyone become happy..... Mehak ask who is she? Sameera says she is Ibrahim granny..... When Ibrahim was born she always takes care of me and Ibrahim she is old but very experienced lady..... Ohk says mehak.....next morning tai came and greet everyone.... Tai see mehak and ask who is she? Ibrahim wife says sameera hearing this tai become happy and kissed mehak forehead and says our Ibrahim is grownup
Sameera says yes tai he is grownup you take him in your lab now take his children in your lab..... Tai asked did Ibrahim has children? Yes two children says sameera..... Omg that's a great news where is the children? They are sleeping says sameera..... Let me see the children first says tai she goes in sameera room and see the children she says mashallah very beautiful.... Mehak feels she is not well but she doesn't say anything to Ibrahim..... Ibrahim adeel goes to there office.... And mehak lay down in bed.... Tai play and take care of children whole day..... Sameera also play with the kids than sameera says let me see mehak tai says you sit here I"ll see her sameera nobbled her head and tai go in mehak room.... She says mehak how are you? I am fine tai..,. Let's go eat something says tai she nobbled her head and goes with her.... She eats something just than she feels like to vomit she runs towards bathroom.... Tai asked what happened to her? She is pregnant says sameera..... Really? Yes tai.... Very nice I will take care of her says tai..... Sameera take the children and go in her room but before that she told tai to take care of her as they trust tai alot..... Mehak came out and says tai I am not feeling well..... Tai says let's go to the Dr..... Ok let me call ammi says mehak..... Don't call her come with me..... But tai..... There is no but she is with the kids you came with me.... She takes mehak to the hospital and Dr check mehak..... After checking her Dr says.... What will Dr say to her?