chapter 112 margin episode part 1

After two days right now mehak is watching her wardrobe and thinking what to wear in today's reunion party.... Just than Ibrahim came and hug her from back and asked what my jaan is doing? Thinking what to wear Ibrahim ..... I prefer you without clothes jaan hearing this mehak turn red and she says ohk than you are trying to say that in party I should go without clothes right? Hearing this Ibrahim says  don't you think you are talking too much? No I don't think so says mehak..... Ok than we are not going in the party says Ibrahim hearing this she says Ibrahim you can't do this..... I can do this jaan you wanna see? No please says mehak..... Ok forgot all this and wear this says Ibrahim..... She takes box from Ibrahim hand and open it a very beautiful long churidar suit was there..... She says it's beautiful thank you..... Saying this she goes in the bathroom to change..... On the other hand Zainab already change her dress she is wearing long gown she is waiting for zaad who still hasn't came back after some time he came back and says sorry wify I got late I "ll be ready in five minutes just wait here saying this he goes in the bathroom...... Zainab says zaad fast please..... Mehak change her dress than Ibrahim help her in her hair and make up he says you don't need make up but she says she wants to do tonight and Ibrahim didn't argu with her..... After that Ibrahim change his clothes and both goes from there house but before going mehak feed there sons and give them to sameera..... On the other hand zaad change his dress and says let's go wify but before going I want to say you are looking extremely beautiful saying this he kissed her lips she blushes and says let's go they infrom there parents and goes from there..... So this is the first part of margin chapter hopefully you all like it please please like, comment and share with your friends..... It gives encouragement when you all do comments..... Next part you all get in maffia Kings love me right after this keep smilling keep supporting keep reading:)