chapter 80

Ibrahim came to his room and find mehak was sitting in bed and her hands is in her stomach..... He came forward and ask what happen jaan why you sitting like this? You were sleeping.... She sees Ibrahim face and make him sit near her she hold his hands and says Ibrahim baby is moving..... What says Ibrahim..... Yes Ibrahim I was sleeping just than l feel something is moving in me than I realized baby is moving.... Ibrahim gets extremely happy listening this he touch her stomach and feels that baby is moving..... He gets extremely happy and kissed her forehead.....after a while sameera came with a glass of juice Ibrahim sees her mother and says ammi my baby is moving in her stomach.... Sameera also gets very happy listening this and touch mehak stomach she feels baby is moving she shouts in happiness and call adeel..... Adeel asked what happen sameera? Adeel baby is moving in her stomach..... Adeel gets happy listening this he says mehak God bless you always...... You gave us everything....she smiles listening this.... Ibrahim sees her with lots of love..... After a while they do there dinner and went to there respective rooms.... Ibrahim hugged mehak and sleeps..... Next day pass normally in the evening mehak gets a call from her sister she receive it and alia says mehak sameer met with an accident.... Listening this she gets shocked she says api in which hospital jiju is? Xyz hospital.... She cuts the call and goes to hospital without saying anything to anyone..... She reached in hospital and find alia was crying and her mother was there with her and sameer family also there.... She console alia just than dr came and says sameer is fine everyone takes a breath of relief..... Mehak try to talk with her mother but she didn't talk with her.... Than she try to hug her but aisha push her sightly. ... She was about to fall but sameer mother catch her.... She touch her stomach and says my baby..... She feels pain in her stomach and says Ibrahim..... On the other hand Ibrahim and adeel reached home and within one minute farha and alim also came to there house..... Sameera was doing online shopping for baby so gets busy in that.... She says today I do lot's of shopping for baby everyone listen this and smile..... Ibrahim says where is my life? She is in her room and sleep I didn't distrub her.... Ibrahim says let me see her.... He was about to go just than maid came and says mehak mam is not in her room.... What says Ibrahim..... Just than there landline phone ranged up sameera put it in speaker and someone says it is Ibrahim khan house? Yes tell me who's that? Asked sameera..... I am calling from xyz hospital actually Mrs.... Mehak khan is admit here listening this everyone gets shocked and Ibrahim says what?