Chapter 10

Lin SuCi had not been sent to Mysterious Heart Sect by Yan Boshen for them to vent their anger, only because of the protection of his new status, the youngest disciple of Cardinal Sect.

"Senior."

The new little disciple sat cross-legged. The air was cold in the ice cave. With jade-green eyes, he stared at the person in front of him, his eyebrows slightly knitted and his voice faint.

"How long more?"

Yan Boshen, standing with his back to him, was dressed in a smoke-grey robe, almost melding with the chilly mist rising from the cold pools on the cliff. He stood there, his body hazy, and even his voice sounded as though it was travelling through space and time.

"Another two hours."

Two hours later...

Lin SuCi's mouth tightened, he closed his eyes and continued introducing the rich spiritual energy around him into his body.

For spiritual beasts, when they started cultivating, their speed would be faster than that of humans, and were able to easily accept the spiritual energy. Likewise, Lin Su Ci could easily introduce the energy into his body, and could absorb it very quickly.

After undergoing the formal training for less than seven short days, he could already successfully take in the spiritual energy, and was now moving on to training his Qi.

This speed was too fast, and so Qing Fou and Yan Boshen both held him back, causing him to be unable to break through.

With his eyes closed, Lin SuCi felt the exuberant vitality of his body that was filled with the spiritual energy. Alternating between the cold and the heat within his body, he searched for its balance.

When he finished cultivating, Lin SuCi was completely soaked through.

A wet mark was left on the jade seat he was on. When he stood up, the originally light flowing sleeves had already absorbed moisture from the mist, and hung heavily.

Lin SuCi raised his sleeves, the light purple colour of the sleeves had already darkened with water, and was dripping wet.

"Senior."

Lin SuCi wiped his face. The mist had condensed on his face, and there was a drop of water hanging off his long eyelashes. When Yan Boshen looked towards at him, the water droplet fell.

Lin SuCi conscientiously spread his arms towards Yan Boshen, urging, "I feel so uncomfortable. Senior, hurry up."

Yan Boshen turned around.

The youth in front of him looked as though he had been picked out from the water. His wet hair was clinging to his cheeks, curling around his ears, and his already thin clothes emphasised his thin body further. Lin SuCi, with his arms spread open, blinked his eyes, and those jade-green pupils looked somewhat innocent, staring at him and waiting for his help.

Yan Boshen took his time admiring this rare obedient look of Lin SuCi, before slowly raising his hand and casting a charm.

In an instant, Lin SuCi, like a cat that fell in water, was completely dry, and free from the clinging discomfort.

Lin SuCi fumbled with his messy hair, a hair tie in his mouth. Using both his hands to gather up his hair, he still could not pull his hair together.

"Senior, senior..." Lin SuCi gave up on doing it himself, and passed the hair tie to Yan Boshen. "Help me."

Yan Boshen took that light purple hair tie, and the little kitty in front of him had already turned around cooperatively. After being dried, some of the hair was very frizzy, tangling up and almost forming a net.