Chapter 112

Those cubs all had their own origins, and there were even a few cubs of the leader of the Yaozu tribe among them. They were thrown here by their irresponsible parents, and the sound of crying and howling almost knocked over the roof of Sifangmen.

Zhong Li Haiming was about to cry.

He has never dealt with such youngsters before, even he is a demon, who should be the natural enemy of demons, but now he wants to be a nanny for these youngsters. Became like this.

In the whole division, only Xiaolan has a little conscience, and Zhongli Haiming tried every means to settle down this group of cubs and force them to stop crying. Then hurry to find someone who can call the shots.

    The master of the Sifang Sect lightly fued the fou, and didn't care about it at all.

He said eloquently: "As a teacher, how can you argue with these little guys? This kind of thing should be done by you young children."

As for Yan Boshen, Xiaolan didn't dare to ask. The second senior brother Wuwang has always been a man who doesn't care about the world, the third senior brother...Xiaolan and Zhongli Haiming are afraid that this tempered senior brother will get angry, so they directly fight with the brats.

The two looked at each other and rushed towards Ruan Linggu together.

Lin Suci took the opportunity to slip away, but Ruan Linggu directly lifted her back and pulled her up by the collar.

"Junior brother, you are all cubs, and it should be the most suitable relationship between cubs. You go."

Seeing that Zhongli Haiming and Xiaolan were about to rush over, Ruan Linggu took Lin Su Ci threw it out.

    "Senior Sister?!!!"

    Lin Suci couldn't believe it.

His hiding action was so obvious, he couldn't believe that Fourth Senior Sister couldn't see that he was hiding!

But it was obvious that Fourth Senior Sister wanted to throw him out... that's too much!

Ruan Linggu pushed Lin Suci away without hesitation.

Lin Suci was caught directly by Zhong Li Haiming with quick eyes and hands.

    "Junior Brother! Help!!!"

A large group of youngsters were bouncing back and forth in the courtyard of Sifang, running and jumping around. There were some small objects in the yard, and many youngsters went to get them on their own and played with them back and forth.

Lin Suci couldn't refuse, she turned back into a half-demon cub with three heads, and touched her nose.

    "Little Ci!"

Many youngsters who had practiced together before saw Lin Suci, and rushed over excitedly and shouted.

A large group of cubs were chattering and chattering, some were flying overhead and some were burying their bodies in the ground, almost every place surrounding Lin Suci was noisy and chattering.

    Lin Suci had a headache.

He covered his ears, showed the attitude of the head of the cubs when he was on the ice field, and directed the cubs to bring the little cubs, and honestly built three rows in the yard, sitting together.

Under Lin Suci's command, the kids honestly put back those things that had been turned into a mess.

Lin Suci moved a little child to sit opposite them, facing more than thirty pairs of innocent pupils of the cubs, he felt a little headache.