Chapter 26

Lin SuCi stiffened.

Fixed on him, Yan Boshen’s gaze was clear, yet profound. In the night, his gentle voice made Lin SuCi’s skin tingle.

Was he going to say that he was taking revenge in the middle of the night, removing his clothes to tickle him? No way no way, Yan Boshen would definitely teach him a lesson.

The light in Lin SuCi’s eyes wavered a little, his facefull of concern and innocence mixed together. Hesitating, he spoke, “I just want to see if your wound has healed…”

Yan Boshen’s eyes darkened. “… Is that true?”

Lin SuCi nodded his head firmly, cooperatively stroking Yan Boshen’s bare chest with his hand again. The tip of his finger touched the edge of Yan Boshen’s wound, and his eyebrows drew closer with anxiety. “I’m worried about you.”

The man on top of him did not speak.

A moment later, Yan Boshen rolled and lay down next to Lin SuCi, raising his hand and ruffling Lin SuCi’s soft and silky hair.

“Mn.”

He responded vaguely.

Lin SuCi turned to watch Yan Boshen fixing his clothes up. He paused, and decided that he must play his role to the end. Affectionately, he spoke, “Boshen, what should I do so that your injury can heal faster?”

“Well…”

Yan Boshen seemed to be moved. After a pause, he said, “Your spiritual energy is abundant and pure…”

Without waiting for him to finish speaking, Lin SuCi pounced onto him.

The next moment, a palm-sized kitten was squatting on Yan Boshen’s chest, waving his raised tail.

“I’ll just lie here and sleep! I’ll give you spiritual energy!”

Yan Boshen was a little astonished, but the corner of his mouth secretly curved up.

He raised his hand, wrapping it around the little kitten and whispered, “Alright.”

Lin SuCi’s cat form was small, and he was mischievous. His paws scrabbled against Yan Boshen, forcing his way into Yan Boshen’s clothes. Plastered against Yan Boshen’s bare chest, he turned in a circle, and found the most comfortable spot and sprawled down like a pancake.

The kitten’s fine, soft fur was a little ticklish, and his little tail was very naughty as well. Swinging about, it was brushing against Yan Boshen’s body.

The spiritual energy in Lin SuCi was pure and rich. Generously, he learned from how Yan Boshen had treated him in the past, through the connection of their bodies, he transmitted his spiritual energy to him.

The kitten’s body temperature was slightly higher than Yan Boshen. When Yan Boshen looked down, he saw the kitten lying lazily on his chest with his eyes closed.

Yan Boshen endured the tickling of his body, allowing Lin SuCi’s sneaky actions.

As such, a few days gone by. Lin SuCi discovered that the bruise on Yan Boshen’s body was fading. Waking up in the morning, he waved his tail in delight, raising his head and paws as he sprawled on Yan Boshen’s shoulder, his paws drawing in the air. “I’m super incredible right?! I’ve healed you!”

Yan Boshen pulled the kitten into his arms, answering perfunctorily, “Mn, you’re incredible.”

Struggling, Lin SuCi poked his head out from Yan Boshen’s collar, his paws placed on his lapel.

“Why is Shifu forbidding me from turning into my human form?”

(Shifu - Master)