Chapter 163

Lin Bugui passed out drunk.

This thousand day drunkenness, it is said that one drunkenness lasts for a thousand days, a few years pass quietly, and after waking up, it is like a dream, remembering nothing.

Lin Suci couldn't remember who put it in for him at that time.

He don't know how much effect it has on Lin Bugui's body.

    Lin Suci pushed Lin Bugui's shoulder.

    "Half father? Patriarch Lin?"
    Lin Bugui lay motionless on the table.

His breathing was even, and all the reactions of his body meant that he had fallen into a drunken dream.

Lin Suci stood there blowing the cool breeze for a while, sobering up a little.

    What followed was a pounding heartbeat.

    He... really did it.

Lin Bugui is now drunk before his eyes, unable to do anything, even if he is killed by someone at this time, he will not react.

Lin Suci clutched his little heart, ran to the room and grabbed a recliner, thought about it, and even spread an extra layer of velvet cushions on it.

When it was time to move Lin Bugui in turn, Lin Suci looked around, tried a few moves, but couldn't find a suitable way to move him. After all, he was an underage demon boy, and his strength was really weak.

    This is the best time to seek cooperation.

Lin Suci's eyes lit up, and immediately took out the golden dragon that was stuffed back.

Yan Boshen had been drowsy for a long time, until this time, his eyes were gradually waking up.

    "Bo Shen, come and move him here."

Lin Suci made a gesture and asked Yan Boshen to make a human figure and cooperate with him.

The humanoid boy BoShen stared at Lin Bugui for a while, and then at Lin Suci for a while.

    "He..."

    "My father."

    Lin Suci directly interrupted the young Bo Shen, rolled up his sleeves and urged, "Come and help."

The young BoShen pursed his lips, and obediently stepped forward to support Lin Bugui's other side. The two of them working together, he moved Lin Bugui from the table to the reclining chair prepared on the side.

Lin Suci quickly emptied everything in the courtyard, issued a talisman order, and gathered thirty ghost cultivators again.

Lin Bugui's courtyard is not for ordinary people to enter.

Without Lin Bugui's permission, even the senior disciples of the Lin family must abide by his rules and dare not trespass.

However, many things happened in Lin Bugui's courtyard today, low ranking monks couldn't feel it, and high ranking monks' hearts were beating.

They all knew that ghost cultivators entered the family. Although they didn't know what happened, there was a reason for everything the owner did. Their attention was on the two extra auras that came out of that yard.

    The two demonic auras were almost soaring to the sky.

Thirty ghost cultivators gathered at the side of Lin Bugui's courtyard, and at the same time, more than a dozen high ranking monks from the direct line of the Lin family gathered at the door with solemn expressions in their hands.