Chapter 65

There seemed to be subtle awkwardness in the atmosphere..

Qing Fou’s face that was hidden under his hood did not lift at all. He said nothing. The coquettish woman covered her lips and chuckled, only looking up and down at the master and apprentice. Her gaze was enough to shave people’s bones like a knife.

Lin Suci felt something was wrong, and pretended to be dead.

Qing Fou quietly pinched Lin Suci’s tail, motioning for him to speak.

Seeing that Xu Wuwang was obviously going to be watching from the sidelines, Lin Suci had no choice. Even though he had little respect for his Master, he still spoke reluctantly.

“Big sister, we are looking for Senior Jin, Jin Chi.”

He addressed her cleverly. The woman covered her lips and smiled lightly. Her eyes also showed smiles, “Oh, such an obedient mouth. You said you’re looking for Jin Chi, but I am Jin Chi.”

“Huh?” Lin Suci was stunned, “Isn’t Senior Jin a man…”

Lin Suci’s mouth was covered by Qing Fou. The struggling kitten was stuffed into the hood, and Qing Fou coughed, “Uh, long time no see.”

Jin Chi glanced at him with a smile, and turned around, “Come in.”

It was a small quadrangle courtyard. There was movement in the left and right wing rooms, and the windows were quietly opened. Those who peeped out from the inside were a group of girls with dishevelled hair.

Lin Suci met the eyes of one of the girls.

The girl lay on the window and winked at him. In the next moment, her eyes turned red. The girl licked her lips, and her face looked full of appetite.

Lin Suci squatted back into his hood honestly.

The good friend of his Master when he was a devil magic cultivator was slightly weird as expected.

Perhaps since he met Second Senior Brother, his style had changed.

The place was planted with weird flowers and plants. The scent that Lin Suci smelled was derived from those flowers and plants.

Some were planted outside the room too. When they entered a room, in the vases placed on both sides of the main hall, there was also the same kind of flowers, which was exactly the same as the scent outside.

Jin Chi entered the house and became lazy as she walked. She lay down on the chaise couch with one hand on her chin, very lazy.

“Old friend who hasn’t seen me for decades, I’m afraid you don’t just come by and visit me to talk about the old days, huh?”

Qing Fou took off his hood.

“There is indeed something that needs you.”

Lin Suci, who was sitting in the hood, was handed over directly with the clothes and cat.

“My little apprentice… had an accident.”

Jin Chi took a look at Lin Suci and sneered: “Yo, your dantian is damaged. No wonder you find me here.”

“How troublesome it is to reshape the dantian, this is just a cat that can be seen everywhere. If it is scrapped, it will be scrapped. You can send it to the city lord’s mansion for some rewards. Qing Fou, you can get another apprentice anyway.”