Chapter 122

Lin Suci had a mournful face.

After procrastinating for so long, he still couldn't escape the initiative to find Lin Bugui.

He was walking alone on the road to Sifangmen, surrounded by white snow, as if Lin Suci was the only one in the world, lonely, desolate, pitiful...    

    "Little Ci, can you walk faster?"

Zhongli Haiming, who was walking, couldn't help but turn around and call Lin Suci, who was dawdling.

Zhongli Haiming's body is a little skull, and with him around, he can cover it up with great strength. He don't know if this step is superfluous, but at least Lin Suci feels relieved.

    "Okay."

    "Little brother..."

Lin Suci ran up to Zhongli Haiming, hesitated and asked, "Are you familiar with the demon world?"

    "Not familiar." Zhongli Haiming was very calm, "I came to the human world when I was young."

       That's right

The current Zhongli Haiming followed them to the Demon Realm, and he was no longer the Bone General from the Demon Realm. He naturally doesn't have much gratitude for the devil world.

    Lin Suci scratched his head and sighed.

    "Junior brother, you've been sighing a lot lately." ZhongLi Haiming looked at him strangely, "Did something happen that gave you a headache?"

    Lin Suci said dryly, "Yes, a careless , your little junior brother can only see you during the festivals."

    Zhongli Haiming: "...Since it's such a time, can you not be talkative?"

    Lin Suci said frankly: "Sorry, no you will die if you talk much."

Based on Lin Suci's skin, he almost didn't have a fight with Zhongli Haiming along the way, and the tense and stiff atmosphere became amusing.

The inner and outer disciples of the Sifang Sect were resting, and the inner disciples were taken by the masters to go out to practice on their own. What stays inside the door is light fou and emptiness.

Lin Suci, who was three headed tall, rolled up his sleeves, and rushed back with a disheveled face. Behind him was Zhong Li Haaiming with the same three headed tall, his head held high and triumphant.

A group of monsters were digging holes on the ground, when they saw Lin Suci, they shook their ears and tails and greeted him cordially.

    "Xiaoci, come and play!"

    "Xiaoci, I have a new toy! I'll share it with you!"

    Lin Suci refused all the way: "I'll come back later, I'm going to find someone."

Little monsters are never afraid to be refused, still clinging to Lin Suci, treating himself as a pendant on a shoe, Lin Suci took a step, and the little rolling ball followed.

    "Xiaoci, Xiaoci, who are you looking for, I'll accompany you."

    "Xiaoci, I'll knock the door for you!" The monsters responded one after another. They even developed a new way to help Lin Suci knock the door.

The place Lin Suci is going to can be said to be Longtan and Tiger's Lair, how dare he bring the little demon cubs with him.

    "No way, that person won't let others find him."

Lin Suci tried his best to squeeze out from the siege of the monsters. His clothes were pulled crookedly.

The residence of the outer disciples is not far away. Across a layer of fence, specially repaired for this group of children.