Chapter 139

Lin Suci had ten thousand inappropriate things to say.

For Xu Shi's sake, he swallowed it all back.

This spacendistorted gap is much more stressful than the snow pit he and Xiao Boshen walked through when they came here.

Lin Suci was afraid that he would hurt his little Boshen, so he didn't care about Chun's behavior, one by one defended Xiao Shen  and protected Baishen in his arms, hugging him tightly.

The teleportation through the gap was only for a short moment. Lin Suci was dizzy for a while, and fell weightlessly while holding Xiao Shen.

    The wind and snow howled.

Lin Suci thought that they had returned to the Ash Field, the entrance to the northern ice field.

As a result, after landing, he saw that His Highness Chun, Xu Shi, old and young people, and the army were all there.

As the surrounding wind and snow swept across, Lin Suci raised his hand to create a barrier, protecting Xiao Shen deeply within it.

He don't know how long it took, Fengxue slowly put away its momentum, it became much smaller, at least it was able to see outside through the barrier.

Lin Suci put down the black hood that was covering him, looked around, opened his mouth wide.

This is an ice field, although it is also an ice field, but it is not the ice field of the Fengjin domain, but an ice field full of magic breath and ghosts breeding everywhere.

    This is clearly the territory of the devils.

    Lin Suci was a little worried.

It seems that his big brother's concubine is indeed a high level devil. There is nothing wrong with that.

    Chun protected Xu Shi very well, and when the wind and snow subsided, he smiled and held Xu Shi's hand, "Ah Xiu, we're back."

    Xu Shi was completely dumbfounded.

He stretched out his hand, and what he felt was the dampness in the ice and snow. But this "dampness" is a vitality that has not been touched in Soul Eater City for twenty years.

The old young man was the same as Xu Shi, his eyes were full of shock after coming out.

Chun brought them out of Soul Eater City where they had been imprisoned for twenty years.

    "Where is this...?" Xu Shi's voice was hoarse.

    "This is a good country." Chun said with a smile, "Did you forget that when we were young, we sneaked out to play here."

    Xu Shi's long standing memory was awakened.

But the devilish energy that filled this place was clearly the territory of the devil race.

Xu Shi looked at Chun with a lot of bewilderment in his eyes.

    "You are Axiu's friends, you are my friends, follow me back to the palace to rest first."

Chun said politely to Lin Suci and the old young man.

Lin Suci thought for a while, he was not familiar with this good country at all, and he didn't know how far it was from the demon world, so he had to follow Chun first.

Surrounding the ice field, some human ministers surrounded the luxurious high wheeled carriages and knelt near the ice field, waiting for the return of the human emperor.

Tsubaki, who was His Majesty, had become His Majesty many years ago.

    The whole good country belongs to him.