Chapter 168

On a certain day in a certain year, the master of the Sifang Sect was a little annoyed. So Qing Fou brought a jug of wine and went to his old friend Jin Chi to drink some wine and complain about his grievances.

On the occasion of the spring breeze, everything recovers, and it is also a good time for spring.

Jinchi is usually male or female, no matter how he looks like, he is also a demon at heart.

It's normal for this monster to drink alcohol in the spring and accidentally make some spring troubles.

When Lin Suci and Yan Boshen knew about it, the Sifang Gate had already been locked down, and within the Sifang Gate, the golden dragon and animals were not allowed to enter.

As a young apprentice of the Sifangmen, Lin Suci received a task of guarding the gate in a daze. Sitting in Yan Boshen's arms on a spring night, Yan Boshen was sitting on a fence post, holding a lightly thrown stick in his hand.

Not far away, Xu Wuwang was holding a scimitar and drinking wine, surrounded by a group of young girls from the Yaozu.

Lin Suci glanced  past Yan Boshen's shoulder. He saw his family's second senior brother, his smile was a little more bold.

    "...It can only sleep one person on my bed, and it can't fit another one."

    "Then it's okay for me to sleep on top of you?"

    "Can't I sleep on top of you too? Let me accompany you."

Girls have passed their age, and spring has come  when it is time to spend their night  They are staring at nothingness, and the delicate little girls are enthusiastically recommending themselves, wanting to have a good time.

    "That can't be done." Xu Wuwang shook his head, "There is already someone on my bed, and that person is top notch. It's okay for you to come and drink, if you dare to sleep in my bed, my partner may be coming soon and I may dug you up in the graveyard."

The little girls felt their backs shudder and looked at each other.

    If she sleep with a handsome man, she will lose her life after sleeping. This deal is not worth it!

  The little girl's eyes showed disappointment, and she stopped drinking with Xu Wuwang, and went around to squat Xiaolan.

When Lin Suci heard it was interesting, so he made a fuss about Yan Boshen.

    "Boshen, second senior brother...who is someone on his bed?"

The second senior brother of his family is bloody, violent and ruthless. .

    Yan Boshen touched Lin Suci's head, and said casually, "It's better to care about your own bed than to care about what other people do in bed."

    Lin Suci was thoughtful.

That night, when Zhongli Haiming and Hui Lian came to change shifts, Lin Suci turned into a palm sized white cat, wrapped in an invisibility mask, and followed behind Wuwang behind, blinking and smiling into the cave of nothingness.

An hour later, the little white cat stumbled and crawled out from the inside, the cat's face was pale.

    Yan Boshen, who was guarding under the locust tree not far away, came over, picked up the kitten, poked his dull face, and said with a smile, "Why, are you scared?"

    Lin Suci: "... Did you already know?"

    Yan Boshen blinked: "How do I know what's going on in someone else's bed."