Chapter 162

After tidying up the courtyard, Lin Bugui sent someone to arrange a table of dishes.

He was afraid of revealing his real self, so he didn't dare to make all of them Lin Suci's taste, so he could only mix one of the two. Among the dozen or so dishes, seven or eight were Lin Suci's favorite dishes.

Lin Suci was also afraid of being discovered so he changed back into a human form, sat beside Lin Bugui, and clicked his tongue.

"Half dad, you are really my half dad, you can guess my taste, it's amazing!"

Lin Suci looked without the slightest doubt, and smiled with a clear face.

The corner of Lin Bugui's mouth curled up, his eyes soft.

"Maybe it's because I'm your half father that I can guess it."

Lin Suci laughed, but he admired Lin Bugui in his heart.

During the three years of getting along in the small world, Lin Bugui had already known his taste thoroughly, but it was a pity that after leaving the small world, there was no time to sit down and have a meal together. And Lin Bugui was able to remember his taste after more than ten years, which is really amazing.

Thinking of this, Lin Suci was also a little puzzled.

Did Lin Bugui really just think that losing his son would turn him black?
As for losing everything for himself?

Can't figure it out.

Lin Suci didn't dare to pour wine directly for Lin Bugui, the two of them ate for a while before Lin Suci took out the bottle to brag to Lin Bugui.

"It was given to me by my father and friends. It has been hidden for a long time, and I have never been willing to drink it. Half-father, it is fate that we met, and drinking wine has become our father-son relationship. "

Lin Suci completely treated Lin Bugui as the old Lin Bugui to coax him, without revealing anything, he was steady and calm, and he was quite flamboyant.

Lin Bugui watched Lin Suci the whole time, allowed him to pour two glasses of wine, and handed him one.

Lin Suci didn't drink much alcohol.

With his family banquet, BoShen watched him where did he have a place to drink.

Lin Suci let go at this moment, picked up the wine glass and put it under the tip of his nose to sniff, the intoxicating aroma of wine came to his nostrils, Lin Suci took a deep breath, his face was full of intoxication.

"Come on, half daddy, I'll do it first as a respect!"

Lin Suci's eyes were bright, and without caring about the politeness, he took a sip first, his eyes lit up, and he drank it in one gulp.

The taste of drinking is really wonderful, and a pair of crescent shaped ears popped out of Lin Suci's head comfortably, shaking comfortably.

Lin Suci squinted his eyes and thought endlessly, Lin Bugui looked at it and wanted to laugh.

How long has it been since Lin Suci was so reckless in front of him?

Ever since he left the small world, he has chased him away too fast...

Lin Bugui lowered his eyes, concealed his deep thought, picked up the wine glass and imitated Lin Suci, sniffed it, and drank it down in one gulp.

Lin Suci smiled and refilled another glass of wine for Lin Bugui.

"You don't know, I've been under strict control, so I haven't had a lot of alcohol."

Lin Suci smiled broadly while holding the wine glass.