Chapter 164

Qianlong Haigu.

The young Boshen hugged Lin Suci and did not let go.

He has been holding Lin Suci like this for several hours.

Lin Suci was still in the mood to coax him at first, but he couldn't move after being hugged, and he was about to petrify, so he was helpless.

       "Xiao Shen, even if you keep hugging me, I will leave."

    He patted the back of the young Boshen's head, and comforted him: "Be good, we will see you again in a thousand years."

The young Boshen still hugged him. He doesn't let go.

    "If you have him, you will forget about me, and you will never think of me again."
    He was angry.

    Lin Suci couldn't help laughing: "What about him. You are him and he is you. You're both the same."

    "I am me, you are so unfair." Lin Suci felt guilty.

He touched his nose, looked up at the stalactite forest, thought for a while, and found that he was indeed.

Since coming to the past, he has always coaxed the young Boshen as a child. If there are any decision making matters, he always tries to let Boshen come out to solve them.

    He knows it all.

       "Xiao Shen, I was wrong." Lin Suci quickly admitted his mistake, took the initiative to kiss the boy Boshen on the cheek, and said frankly,          

  "You must know that this is my habit. I was attracted by him from the very beginning. You... have developed such a habit, I can't change it and I don't want to change it."

    "In the end, it's you!" Lin Suci glared at the young boy BoShen, "You are obviously a pure dragon, why? Why did it become like this after that?"

The young boy Bai Shen thought for a while: "What have I become? To you... and then... again...?"

      Lin Suci raised his hand and slapped the young boy BoShen's mouth, and said word by word, "Please, show me your innocent appearance."

The young boy Bai Shen looked innocent.

    Lin Suci was also helpless, and after letting go of his hand, he smiled.

Smiling, Lin Suci stretched out his arms to embrace the boy BoShen, and patted him lightly.

    "I know what you're thinking, don't worry about it, you are you, I am me, we are always together, no matter when and where."

The  boy BoShen was silent.

    "Having said so much, you still have to go."

    Lin Suci reasoned with him. "If I don't leave, there will be no us in the future."

    How could the young Bai Shen not know.

    He is irritable.

After opening his spiritual wisdom, he has always been alone, lonely wandering in this world.

Be it the demon world or the human world, even the demon world is just a habitat for him and has no meaning to him.

    But Lin Suci is here, he belongs to him.

The young Boshen has been ignorant for thousands of years, until he saw Lin Suci, he didn't know that he was alive, had a belonging, and could look forward to the future.

    However, he was leaving again.

There was a hint of sadness in the young Boshen's dark golden gray eyes.