Chapter 76

In Lin Zhixi’s uncle’s small courtyard, more than a dozen people were tied together by an invisible rope as they encircled the millstone. They were so shocked that they vomited blood. No one could break free.

In the pot of medicine sitting on the small stove, the medicinal liquid was boiled dry. The heat was directed at the lid of the pot, making a puffing sound.

The blue-slab yard that had just been washed clean was soiled again.

Wan’er just ran out quietly against the wall from behind, taking advantage of those people who have no power to act on their own, and continued to clean the blood stains.

There were still people there who were not completely exhausted and dared not scold Yan Boshen. Their chins were aimed at Lin Zhixi and their violent words were cursing for a quarter of an hour, talking nonstop.

Lin Zhixi and Bai Qingkong were making a fire to boil water in an open space outside the fence post. They worked hard and ignored the man’s yell.

“Shameless villain! Bloody villain with bloody hands! You committed countless murders, aren’t you afraid of karma?!” ​​The hot tempered female cultivator finally calmed down. The injuries on her body were not fatal. Compared to her companions, she was even determined as she cursed directly at Yan Boshen.

However, Yan Boshen did not cast a look at his defeated opponents. He held Lin Suci’s hand and looked down at the hand whose palm was thinner than his.

His hands were shaking slightly.

So far, Lin Suci’s head had been dizzy.

Those people were all wounded and captured by Yan Boshen, so there was no danger. Yan Boshen took him back to the small courtyard again.

After returning, all of them had serious work to do. Lin Zhixi wanted to boil water for his uncle. Bai Qingkong went to help. Wan’er was cleaning. Only Lin Suci, who was grasped by Yan Boshen, stood in the shadow under the eaves of the bamboo house without saying a word or initiating any movement.

Lin Suci felt that the situation was extremely contradictory.

The person in front of him was his owner, who had been taking care of him tenderly from birth till present. In his memory, that man had no righteousness, but he was not a bad person either. He just could not believe that Yan Boshen was actually Yan Ran.

Yan Ran! After slaughtering the whole Mysterious Heart sect, he was almost like a destructive existence by nature. He had no humanity and was indiscriminately destroying the world. In the original works of Majestic Soaring Sword, he a big villain was described as a pessimist and extremely destructive.

In Lin Suci’s cognition, that person had been like that from the beginning. There was no explanation or profile about him in the book, so there was no specific image about that person.

He also imagined that the big devil that was born a pessimist might belong to the Demon Realm or was a big demon. He even thought about whether Yan Ran would be a cultivator who failed to ascend and had a completely chaotic mind. There were many speculations like that. The only thing he had not thought about was that the Great Devil who destroyed the world was once an ordinary cultivator.

Lin Suci had thought before, when he met Yan Ran, he would certainly stay thousands of miles away from him. He would at least want to run away as far as he could.