Chapter 124

Almost in an instant, dense golden rays of light suddenly lit up on the hillside, refracting dazzling light under the snow, engulfing the figures of Xiao Xun and Lin Suci.

    "You..." This is Xiao Xun's hoarse voice.

Lin Suci closed his eyes, and a hand protruding from his chest grabbed Xiao Xun's heart and pounded it hard.

Xiao Xun showed a pained expression, followed by fury.

    "I got it..."

Qi Lan's voice came from inside Lin Suci's body, and then he calmly withdrew his hand, holding a black heart that smelled like death.

The black heart twisted and beat in that palm, exuding endless coercion and ferocity, stimulating a group of youngsters behind him.

The outer disciples and the little demon cubs were trembling in the arms of the adults.

At the moment when the talisman in Lin Suci's hand was thrown, the monsters who teleported and took the place of their children tried their best to catch the explosive power of this talisman, and now they are all burnt black and ragged, many of them were seriously injured.

A group of big monsters can do this, presumably if it were children, they could only collect their corpses.

There were piles of corpses strewn about on the ground.

All of them were dead skeletons that were dug up by the big monsters in advance and used as substitutes. All of these, when they were barely hiding around, they didn't show any traces.

Yan Boshen knelt on one knee, holding a small emerald skull the size of a little finger in his hand.

The little skull scrambled and ran from his body to the place with the deep breath of Yan Boshen, the will-o'-the-wisps in his frightened eye sockets were about to burn.

    "Scared me to death... I thought I was going to die..."
The little skull trembled in Yan Boshen's palm.

In the snow capped, Xiao Xun was completely tapped by a golden net assembled by heaven and earth. Under the control of his little skull, Lin Suci's body took two steps back tremblingly, and fled over in a hurry.

Everyone in the Sifangmen is here, not only that, but also Li Wen.

Li Wen squinted on one knee with a face full of shame, and pressed his palm to the ground. The demonic energy flowing from his palm was transmitted continuously, and the golden light net was crackling and shrinking gradually.

Xiao Xun's body began to twist, and a wave of death flowed out from his body.

    "How dare you... lie to me!" Lin Bugui's voice came out of Xiaoxun's mouth, which contained an absolute coercion and disturbing aura.

Lin Suci was still trembling in Yan Boshen's palm, and patted hi.self with the little skull's paw: "I'm scared to death, I'm going to die if I don't lie to him, any fool knows how to choose!"

In Lin Suci's chest position, the hand gradually moved out. From a hand, it turned into an arm, a shoulder, and finally, Qi Lan squeezed out of Lin Suci's chest.

He was still pinching Xiao Xun's black heart in his hands, and he lowered his eyes a little disgusted.

The seriously injured big demons held the little demon cubs, picked up a human child in one hand, and retreated step by step. Xu Wuwang and Xiaolan pulled out their swords and take a few steps forward.

Xiao Xun's body was completely unable to maintain its normal appearance in the eyes of people, and his devilish ghostly appearance was completely revealed.