Chapter 137

Lin Suci glanced left at Xu Shi, right at the handsome young man, and silently retreated to one side.

    "Boshen, look."

    He whispered to Xiao Boshen: "It seems that brother Xushi has not been abandoned."

When Xushi mentioned his highness before and his highness left, Xushi was the only one left here. Struggling to survive in despair, when Xu Shi mentioned His Highness, he was so hesitant to say anything, he thought Xu Shi was abandoned by his Highness.

    Xiao Shen frowned, "That's not right... this man has a strong demonic aura."

Lin Suci was surprised and turned his head to look.

The handsome young man had already embraced Xu Shi, his hands tightly wrapped around Xu Shi's shoulders, and completely locked Xu Shi in his arms.

    Xu Shi was dazed, as if he hadn't reacted at all, and stood there motionless for a while, before he said slowly, "...Your Highness? Is it really you?"

    "It's me, Ah Xiu."

The young man hugging Xu Shi tightly, he rubbed against him sideways, lingeringly: "Ah Xiu, I'm here to pick you up."

Lin Suci stared at the young man for a long time, and finally from the side of his face, those purple pair of  'I saw the magic breath in my eyes.'

    He hissed.

    High level demons.

But Xu Shi is clearly a human being.

Lin Suci didn't quite know the origin of these two people, so he couldn't speak, he simply stepped back and stood with the old man.

There are many people here. Soldiers lined up neatly over there are dealing with the Soul-devouring Beasts one by one. A large number of soldiers seemed to know Soul-devouring Beasts very well. Their movements were methodical, and the three teams took turns to meet each other. Pieces of Soul-devouring Beast corpses had already fallen under their feet.

The people here, Lin Suci can tell, the low level ones are Jindan, and most of them are Nascent Souls. There are thirty or fifty people in total, which is quite enough for a large organization.

The other people from Soul Eater City who came here were completely confused.

    "Why do so many people come into the circle to slaughter?! Do you want to die?!"

    "It's not a problem if they die. The problem is that if they kill all the soul-devouring beasts, we will die at night!"

A large number of people ran to stop the army The people on both sides moved their hands directly.

    "Your Highness..."

It took Xu Shi a long time to recover, and he slowly pushed the handsome young man away.

    He took a deep breath and knelt down on one knee: "My minister, Ding Erxiu, has seen Your Highness."

Lin Suci was taken aback, then turned to Xiao Shen uncertainly, "Didn't Brother Xushi say that he forgot his name? Is it?"

    Xiao Shen said indifferently: "He saw someone who wanted to see him and remembered it."

    "Ah Xiu, I brought someone here, and I can rescue you right away."

When His Highness laughed, he seemed a little childish.

Like offering a treasure, he pointed to the team he had brought, and his eyes were shining like stars when he looked at Xu Shi.