Chapter 167

In the demon world, there is a human cultivator who turns all living beings upside down. He is an apprentice of the Sifang Sect. He is extremely gorgeous. Compared with the fox clan in the east, the snake clan in the west, he is even more attractive.

Ruan Linggu thought she was the number one figure back then, if she hadn't been hunted down, she wouldn't have kept a low profile for many years.

Being low key in the human world is a last resort, but in the demon world, a place without too much integrity, Ruan Linggu gradually regained her original temperament.

Lin Suci learn into his private meeting with a young man from the tiger Clan in the mountains, and the intimacy between him and the young master of the Snake Clan in the lake, and also ran to learn into all kinds of sex with his own fourth senior sister several times. Afterwards, Lin Suci was very sad. Wondering, how can he learn around with so many people by himself, everyone knows each other's existence, and no one is jealous yet?

    Lin Suci had a little evil thought in his heart.
           "Let me teach you?"

Ruan Linggu came back from a tryst outside, and Lin Suci dragged her to the corner to squat down with a smile on her face. After hearing her junior brother muttering, Ruan Linggu glanced at him, and said slowly: "Tell me first, how many other good brothers do you have besides the eldest brother?"

Lin Suci sat cross-legged on the ground, stretched out his hand, and broke off one finger at a time.

    "BoShen, BoShen, Boshen, and BoShen."

    Lin Suci all had a headache and raised his forehead: "Senior sister, tell me what to do?"

Ruan Linggu heard the four repetitions of Bai Shen, and the corner of her mouth twitched. leave.

Her little junior brother probably broke his head last night, so she can't argue with him. After all, apart from being a junior brother, this little bastard is also her master's wife.

    "Senior sister, don't go, I'm not kidding, teach me!" Lin Suci quickly grabbed Ruan Linggu's sleeve, begging.

    Ruan Linggu: "..."

     You're just an object, what technique can you learn from me without capsizing? !

In the end, Ruan Linggu was still forced to help, and taught Lin Suci how to wander among the crowd without capsizing and drowning.

    Lin Suci was thoughtful.

After the Taoist knot ceremony, Lin Suci and Yan Boshen officially became Taoist couples, and their own Taoist couples showed all sorts of strange behaviors.

Either he was in his early twenties, or he was in his sixteen or seventeen years old. Sometimes when Lin Suci woke up, he would find a thirteen or fourteen-year-old half-grown boy in hos arms, and he was so frightened that all his hair stands.

Lin Suci felt that this was the silent request of his Taoist companion.

      As a qualified Taoist companion, he naturally has to meet the various needs of his own Taoist companion, right?

Lin Suci learned Ruan Linggu's multi-vessel technique and rubbed his hands to find Yan Boshen.

Yan Boshen is currently practicing in the glacier. His prototype is a dragon, he loves water, loves ice, and loves to stay near glaciers when he is practicing. When Lin Suci went, Yan Boshen had just come out of retreat.

The cold wind howled on the glacier, and Lin Suci was shivering from the cold. He pulled Yan Boshen into his arms unceremoniously, and smiled at him with his face up, "Boshen, how much are you today?"