Chapter 64

Lin Suci’s eyes were dull, “What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?”

“I said, did you and Big Senior do it…” Xu Wuwang repeated it kindly, detailing his content, and was down to the making expressions.

Lin Suci’s mind, a picture appeared according to Xu Wuwang’s words. A chill ran down his spine. He swiftly jumped off Xu Wuwang’s shoulder, and back onto Qing Fou’s shoulder.

“What did your Second Senior say?” Qing Fou thought the two had a harmonious relationship, so he asked.

The corner of Lin Suci’s mouth twitched, “Master. Is Second Senior a huge devil?”

Why would he ask a kitten like him about something like that! Not to mention the involvement of Yan Boshen too!

“Wuwang has a good temper, have you misunderstood something?” Qing Fou spoke for his second apprentice.

Lin Suci stopped talking.

Since his Second Senior was a good-tempered person in Master’s heart, Lin Suci felt that he should treat himself as a deaf person.

From the cottage in the mountain all the way to the South, it was nearly a thousand miles away. The flying sword should be there in only half a month, but it was different from Lin Suci’s imagination. Every time they reached a big mountain, Xu Wuwang would stop the sword and plunged into the mountains.

“Little Junior, I heard from Master that you had established the ninth foundation before the accident. Since you can climb to the ninth foundation in such a short time, I believe you are talented and intelligent.”

When he landed for the first time, Xu Wuwang smiled and praised Lin Suci.

Lin Suci naturally raised his head proudly, “In terms of aptitude, if I am not the number one in the world, at least I can be a number two.”

“Wow, that’s amazing.” Xu Wuwang cheered and applauded in that seemingly awkward moment. “In that case, can Little Junior give me some advice?”

“Wuwang…” Qing Fou seemed have something to say, very tactfully, “Your Junior is still young…”

“You’re so good at a young age. I bet you must be an incredible person in the future. It’s natural for us to take this opportunity to also be acquainted with each other. Right, Master?”

Xu Wuwang looked very honest.

Qing Fou hesitated, and once again handed Lin Suci to him. At the same time, he instructed, “Son, just watch your Second Senior cultivate obediently. Don’t disturb him, and stay away from him.”

Lin Suci felt his hair stood on end.

The place was southerly and moist. The soil under the feet was soft, and the towering trees were densely packed. During that period, there were many spirit beasts and monsters hidden, jumping and running around.

Xu Wuwang hugged Lin Suci slowly and walked to one place. He poked Lin Suci’s paws, “Little Junior, did you see the hyaenodonts(ancient predatory animals similar to hyenas) in front of you?”

A few feet away from their location, at a place that was hidden by huge trees, in the fragments of sunlight, the soil was stained with blood. There was a dead spirit beast that was the size of a cow. Its flesh was gnawed to pieces by half a dozen hyaenodonts and Lin Suci could hardly tell which ever was blood or flesh.