Chapter 80

There were five people at the table, but he was the most idle and unattended one.

Lin Suci quietly brought the wine jar over to him and poured himself a little cup.

He had never drunk much in the past. He knew it in his heart, so he only drank, sip by sip.

The wine was fermented by Qian Qian herself. The taste was sweet, and its texture was quite soft. The aroma of the wine as it entered the throat gave an endless aftertaste.

After drinking a small half-cup, Lin Suci did not even feel like he was drinking alcohol. All he did was enjoying the sweet tea with relish.

Lin Suci served himself with a bowl of clams on the table. Eating and drinking, he also served a few mouthfuls to Yan Boshen from time to time.

The others were softly chatting about other seniors of the same sect. Lin Suci was holding the wine cup and listening attentively.

Third Senior Brother actually returned to serve temporarily in the City Lord's Mansion of Tianyou City. As a well-known talisman master, he was treated very well, and no one found out that he had a senior-junior relationship with the Great Devil Yan Ran, so he was alive and well. He just recently sent a letter to Xu Wuwang, talking about how he was planning to see Master.

Ruan Linggu's former enemy was already in the grass-filled graveyard three years ago with the help of Yan Boshen. After avenging herself, Ruan Linggu returned to the Cardinal Sect, and rebuilt the house, little by little. She replanted flowers and trees, and was busy being a leisure person.

As for Xiao Lan and Zhongli Haiming, the two went to mine together. With Xiao Lan being the protector, and Zhongli Haiming doing the business, they were by far the richest people in the whole sect.

Lin Suci listened. Recalling his senior brothers and sisters, he could not resist the nostalgic feeling. After each of them parted ways, it turned out that more than three years had passed.

He raised his wine cup and sipped.

As he spoke, Xu Wuwang began to talk about his situation outside those years. It had been several years since he left his Master's sect to cultivate. He had experienced too much. Even if he summarized his side of the story, it would make a book as well.

In the end, he mentioned the time when they left in a hurry three years ago.

At that time, Lin Suci had just entered the cultivation room in the basement. Jin Chi and Qing Fou were still working together to make a living, to save some money. When Lin Suci came out, they thought of dressing Lin Suci into a rich young master, and bring him home like that, so Yan Boshen might be able to calm down.

Qing Fou was looking forward to that moment.

But when they were trying to make a living, a group of people attempted to assassinate them.

Lin Suci only that something happened to Wan'er which made her went on a hasty run. Xu Wuwang obviously knew more.

At that time, there were three golden cores, seven fusions, and twenty-six foundation establishers in Jin Chi's small family courtyard. Seriously speaking, it was not a group that would allow themselves to be bullied. However, they all were still chased down, forcing them to flee in a rush.