Chapter 93

The cultivation room that was originally used to store spiritual energy has already altered its appearance due to Yan Boshen’s change.

Three layered doors were all used to cut off any life energy. When Lin Suci entered, the spiritual energy in the two rooms outside was almost full. As soon as he settled down, he could feel the spiritual energy approaching him, almost digging into his body for replenishment.

With such a large amount, Lin Suci casually estimated that the cultivation base above Lin Zhixi’s fusion state might be completely eliminated.

The key in his hand was inserted with a click, and the third door opened.

Contrary to what Lin Suci expected, in the small room, Lin Zhixi did not seem like he was nailed to the wall, or trapped in a cage. It was not that kind of prison that would destroy his self-esteem.

Lin Zhixi’s back was facing him, and he was sitting cross-legged near the wall. It was incredible for him to keep his clothes neat and his hair combed during the three months of being feast on.

There was a small formation to extract spiritual energy. Lin Suci tiptoed his way through, and pasted two talismans to himself along the edge of the formation. Across the distance, he threw something towards Lin Zhixi.

Lin Zhixi’s reaction was still swift. With a backhand grip, he caught a steamed cornbread.

Lin Suci nibbled at what was in his hand and shook it at Lin Zhixi, who turned around.

Compared to a tortured person, Lin Zhixi’s temperament was pretty good. He looked back and met Lin Suci. His eyes lit up, but then there was a short silence.

“You were rescued? That Yan Ran is truly amazing.”

“Of course, he’s amazing!” Lin Suci complimented his family’s owner, then squinted at Lin Zhixi, and clicked his tongue, “Tsk, tsk. Old Lin, as a human being, do you have no guilty conscience?”

In the past, Lin Suci used to call him politely, but now he had been addressing him as Old Lin. Lin Zhixi’s mouth twitched, but he could not say a word while holding the steamed cornbread in his hand. He broke the ice, and talked back, ” In terms of age, you are the Old Lin, I am very young. Do you know the saying, ‘young and inexperienced, why not make some mistakes’.”

Knowing his real age from Lin Bugui, and making sure that he was at least a hundred years old, Lin Suci really could not refute Lin Zhixi’s words. He only sneered, “Okay, Little Lin. If you are young, inexperienced and have made some mistakes, then I will show you what it means to be an elder by teaching you lovingly.”

Lin Suci threw the talisman he prepared in his hand, and Lin Zhixi, who had no time to react, was directly pinned to the spot, the spiritual energy from his body was continuously drawn away, and the talisman was attached to his body, making his face suddenly turn pale.

“Lin Suci! What talisman have you stuck on me?!”

The tall and handsome young man shrunk directly into a ball. His lips trembled, and his words were out of pitch.

Lin Suci got out a small stool from the space ring, patted away the dust, and sat a few steps in front of Lin Zhixi, leisurely taking out the melon seed plate, nibbled on the melon seeds with a smile, and spat at him, slowly filling Lin Zhixi’s face with melon seeds.