Chapter 41

Lin Suci, who just spoke 'misfortune' with his mouth, was thrown into the cold lake by the person. The hanging ladder was also covered with a lid. Except for Yan Boshen and Qing Fou, no one else could get in, but he could not get up as well. He was detained abruptly, letting him admit to his mistakes while cultivating alone.

It took Lin Suci three to five days to finally realize that he was not wrong at all. It was all because Yan Boshen's was too thin-skinned.

Tsk, it was fun to tease him, but his strength too strong, and it almost decreased half of his life.

Lin Suci accidentally inhaled some spiritual energy from Li Wen before, and immediately jumped to the ninth level of foundation. Although Lin Suci's status had risen, but his strength was not as high as his status. His basics were too weak as it was easily swayed and quite unstable.

Yan Boshen directly took that opportunity to shut him in the cold lake, where it was prosperous with spiritual energy. It was not an ordinary place for cultivation. Cultivating there would definitely bring him a lot of progress in a day.

Lin Suci had not come into contact with many, but he could only vaguely realize that the place was very different than Li Wen's Yunyou Cave. It was not a mundane place.

He also knew that at any rate, Yan Boshen would solve the problem of Mysterious Heart Sect. Since the problem of Golden Jade Pavilion were settled by other sect, at that moment, it was a good time for him to concentrate on training his foundation.

For a month and a half, Lin Suci stayed honestly in the cold lake, repeatedly drew Qi from the surroundings and wandering around, tempering his weak body.

During that period, only Yan Boshen had hurriedly visited him twice and mentored him a few times. Otherwise, he had not even seen a living thing there, let alone all the news from the outside world.

For a whole month, Lin Suci had not taken half a step away from the cold lake, until his body was full of spiritual energy and his diaphragm was stable of controlling his breathing. The lid was forcibly added to that place, and it was finally withdrawn by Yan Boshen.

Linn Suci went back to the cave and slept for three days and three nights, completely replenishing the exhausted energy. After all that rest, he opened his eyes.

Having his sleep for numerous days and nights, Lin Suci wiped the corners of his mouth, went down to the foot of the mountain and rushed straight into the kitchen.

Even if he ate a full stomach of fasting pills, he still could not ignore his love to feast. He fasted for a month, so his stomach turned so greedy. Rushing into the kitchen, like the little bandit who robbed the house, all the lids were opened and he ate everywhere.

Fortunately, on the wooden shelf, there were a few cans of snacks that Huilian saved him. Lin Suci did not pay attention to that. He lifted the lid and sat on the vegetable rack in the kitchen, gnawing on the dried fish.

"And, I thought I faced a thief and wanted to see who was the brave thief who dare steal from our Cardinal Sect. Who knew it turns out to be a kitten thief."

Lin Suci was immersed in the dried fish. When he looked up, the door leaning against the wall and looking at him with a smile was Ruan Linggu, who he had not seen for a long time.

"Fourth Senior Sister!" Lin Suci raised his hand to greet his senior, "I'm hungry."

"You have to bear it if you are hungry. Third Senior Brother San is not here. There is no second person in our sect who can cook."