Chapter 54

The most memorable ones in the thirty matches of martial fighting in the whole segment was the contrasting strength of Bai Qingkong, and Lin Suci’s unbelievably shameless act. They both came from the city lord’s mansion. Almost in a short moment, they had already attracted hatred from other thirty six sects.

The martial arts stage was cleaned again. Lin Suci and Yan Boshen stood under the black shed, facing each other with their heads down. Yan Boshen spoke something and Lin Suci nodded with everything he said, looking very obedient.

A total of thirty winners had assembled on the martial arts stage. There were only twelve people from the city lord’s mansion. Everyone stood together with the first cultivator as the center, while Lin Suci and Bai Qingkong stood at the end.

The mixed battle was not as simple as fighting one-to-one. With a great number of people on the opposite side, they had already occupied a certain advantage. As for the cultivators from the city lord’s mansion, the ten people were already strong in terms of fighting power and strength.  They had one simple yet rough Bai Qingkong as well as one shameless Lin Suci, a combination which was enough to make people worry.

Bai Qingkong and Lin Suci’s weaknesses were obvious and everyone could clearly see them. In combat fighting, their fighting styles could still be tricky. However, in the mixed battle, it was obvious that the opponents rushed toward death one by one.

Even though Bai Qingkong and Lin Suci had a way in combat, when they had to deal with a group of people, they were definitely at a disadvantage.

“Xingchen…” In front, the ten people gathered together for a while to discuss the tactics.  Bai Qingkong drew closer to Lin Suci, and softly spoke to him, “Let’s cooperate later.”

“Cooperate?” Lin Suci stretched out his hand into his sleeve and tried to get something for a long time. In Bai Qingkong’s curious sight, Lin Suci got out two dried fish. After handing him one, he licked one by himself.  With vague expressions, he asked, “How do we cooperate?”

Bai Qingkong was overwhelmed and took the dried fish. He could not learn the way Lin Suci shoved the whole fish in his mouth and spat out its complete bones. He only held it in his hand, and bit one part at a time.

He glanced around, especially when his eyes fell on the upper position of the seated representatives of various sects. He hesitated and softly said, “I saw it, you are a talisman cultivator and a magic weapon cultivator, which are both auxiliary. I am a swordsman cultivator, so we can cooperate with each other well.”

What Bai Qingkong said was right. Whether he was a talisman cultivator or a magic weapon cultivator, he would generally act as a lethality auxiliary aid for swordsman cultivators. After all, swordsman cultivators were the main to combat power, basically surrounded by other miscellaneous cultivators.

Bai Qingkong had just obtained the majestic soaring sword and he was at a stage of learning to control it.

Even if he did not have a sword cultivation ability that needed assistance, that sword with self-consciousness alone was enough.

Lin Suci groaned.

He had nothing more to say. He had just started learning sword skills, so he was naturally weaker in that aspect. If he cooperated with Bai Qingkong, one assisting and the other for the main attack, it would probably also be a good idea.