Chapter 123

Lin Suci was expressionless: "No, I don't know how to count."

Xiao Xun didn't expect this answer at all, and his expression choked.

    "How could it be...."

    Lin Suci said confidently, "Have you ever heard of cats knowing numbers?!"

Xiao Xun didn't know what to say. He couldn't keep the smile on his face.

Inside the room were dozens of outer disciples and dozens of little demon cubs. No matter how big the Datong room was, with so many children crammed into it, it still seemed cramped and full and the noise was about to knock the roof off.

    "Xiaoci, Xiaoci!"

The little demon cubs gathered around and chattered to Lin Suci, inviting them to play with their new friend.

    Lin Suci noticed the word new.

    So, in the eyes of the little demon cubs before, was Xiao Xun the kind that didn't exist?

Lin Suci looked around, but did not see Xiao Guanguan. He didn't want to ask in front of Xiao Xun, and said vaguely: "What's so fun about squatting in the room, don't you guys with wings think it's too tight?"

    Du Pu flapped his wings and suddenly realized: "That's right. , I just said that something that  didn’t feel right, and I always felt panicked. It turned out to be like this. Why did we follow in, it’s strange.”

The little demon cubs with wings jumped up and down and asked to play outside the room. As soon as they made a fuss, the other monsters followed suit.

    "No," Xiao Xun stood in front of them with his back to the door, smiling and shaking his head, "Everyone can only play here today."

The little demon cubs who were noisy just now were quiet for a moment, then hesitated, all sit back.

    "Okay, let's play here."

    Lin Suci clicked his tongue.

      It's not easy, these bastards have been half manipulated.

He wanted to raise his hand to "touch" his chest, but he endured it, and he still didn't raise his hand.

Lin Suci was afraid that he would "show" his traces, and Xiao Xun found out.

Xiao Xun guards the door, no one can get out.
Lin Suci's complexion was uncertain.
Now it's not that he can escape by saying that he doesn't want to play.

Although he didn't know what would happen when counting the numbers, Lin Suci was still a little scared and tried his best to avoid what Xiao Xun wanted.

    "Little Martial Uncle said don't count the numbers, how about we play the roll call?" Xiao Xun said to the outer disciples with a gentle smile on his face.

These outer disciples were eleven or twelve years old, and the youngest were six or seven years old, and they all responded after hearing the words.

    "Okay, okay, who to start with?"

    Lin Suci's whole body was about to peel.

These children have been "manipulated", and they don't realize how weird games like counting or roll call are! Just in case one dies one by one!

     Lin Suci couldn't help but said: "Roll roll is so boring, let's play cards!"

Lin Suci immediately thought of the little demon cub playing ear dice before, and came up with random ideas: "There are so many of us, gambling is the best game! I feel a sense of participation."