Chapter 113

He was hot all over, as if he was being turned over and over in boiling water. His blood was throbbing, and he felt so uncomfortable that he wanted to scream, but his throat seemed to be blocked, and he couldn't make any sound.

After an unknown amount of time, Lin Suci slowly opened his eyes.

Beads of sweat flowed down from his forehead like a waterfall, covering his vision in an instant.

    "Are you awake?"

Lin Suci was still a little dazed, staring blankly, and it took him a long time to realize that there was someone beside him.

Lin Suci turned sideways with difficulty, and found himself lying on the bed, on the round stool beside the bed, Qi Lan was holding a book in his hand, and looked at him indifferently.

Lin Suci wanted to prop up his body, but found that the pain was too much for him, so he grinned and fell back.

    "What's wrong with me..."

Lin Suci tried to say.

Qi Lan looked at him with some admiration: "You have opened the book spirit. For the first time, I discovered that there are newborns who dare to move the book spirit, and even communicate with the book spirit."

    Book spirit?

Lin Suci didn't quite understand, so Qi Lan explained it to him.

 The books in *Zangshuge have been piled up for tens of thousands of years. The authors of those books were originally powerful, and there was a demonic aura left in them when they wrote the books. After a long time, the books developed spiritual consciousness, which is the spirit of books.

(*T/N: Zangshuge it may be the library)

Book spirits are not allowed to be touched by people other than demons, so all books containing book spirits must be opened with demon power.

After opening, the demon power should be put away, otherwise the book spirit will swallow it consciously when it smells the demon power, and at the same time let the person who has no resistance directly enter the book spirit illusion, or in other words, enter time regression.

Standing in the position of the person who wrote the book, you can experience the plants and trees written in the book, and even communicate with the five senses of the characters in the book, feeling the leftover feelings from the past.

Qi Lan thought that Li Wen would teach, and Li Wen thought that Qi Lan could teach, but unexpectedly, Lin Suci ran to find a group of youngsters to teach him.

He only learned the demon power, but he didn't understand all of it. As soon as he opened the book, he was almost eaten by the book spirit.

It was an adventure full of dangers.

The corners of Lin Suci's mouth twitched, and he said sincerely: "...Don't you think this library is dangerous and a bit capricious?"

After he was dragged in, he immediately felt the sting of an arrow piercing his heart. After a few visits, he might have to pack up and find a grave for himself.

Qi Lan was even more speechless: "... It was the book spirit that you opened without authorization. But all the monsters know how to deal with the book spirit. You are the first idiot I have seen opening the book spirit in hundreds of years."
Hundreds of years, The little idiot Lin Suci: "..."

    Blame him?

Lin Suci rested for a long time before getting up with his head covered.

While moving, Lin Suci suddenly felt something strange in his dantian.