Chapter 128

Lin Suci finished handling the Sifangmen's affairs in a state of panic. Yan Boshen dragged Qing Fou to tell him that they'll travel.

Knowing that it was Lin Suci who was going to breakthrough to the golden core, Qing Fou was very relieved, and gave Lin Suci a lot of things, and told him not to be greedy for success, but to fight steadily.

Lin Suci also got a lot of lifesaving gadgets from his senior brothers and sisters.

They are all used for temporary first aid and lifesaving, and they are extremely explosive in an instant.

Lin Suci went to Yan Boshen with such a large pile of things.

    "Is it dangerous to breakthrough the golden core?" Lin Suci asked belatedly until this time.

Yan Boshen packed his luggage in the cave. In fact, they didn't have many things here. For some reason, Yan Boshen spent a long time looking for things, took an empty space ring, and almost filled it up.

    "Half and half." Yan Boshen's answer was ambiguous.

    "Some people will fail when breaking through the golden core, and some people will die directly."

Holding the bunch of lifesaving gadgets, Lin Suci felt his master's good intentions.

    "Pack up your things and go say goodbye to your father." Yan Boshen ordered.

    Lin Suci rearranged the space ring, and put all the most emergency and lifesaving items in the places where they can be easily retrieved. After receiving Yan Boshen's words, he went to Busha Mountain City.

    Qi Lan took Lin Suci to a basement.

There are a lot of strange things piled up there, but without exception, they are all of a high level far beyond Lin Suci's cultivation.

    "Choose by yourself, or move them all away."

Qi Lan stood leaning against the wall with his arms folded, lazily lifting his chin towards Lin Suci.

    Lin Suci was silent: "...Father, why did everyone find something to save my life? Is it difficult for me to breakthrough?"

    "If it's just you, go to some place of trial."

Qi Lan thought for a while, "Yan Boshen is not a good person, you should be careful to where he takes you."

    Lin Suci's heart skipped a beat again.

He sighed deeply, helpless, and squatted down to continue looking for lifesaving things.

    Where are we going? Why do I feel that everyone knows except him?

Lin Suci chose a lot of lifesaving and emergency things, and took a few quick recovery medicines to supplement Yao Yuan.

    "Let's go to Zangshu Pavilion."

Qi Lan waited for him to finish the selecting and said slowly.

    Still want to go to Zangshuge?

Lin Suci didn't understand what he meant, shouldn't he wait for him to come back before continuing?

But Qi Lan said so, Lin Suci had no choice but to follow.

Zangshu Pavilion is Lin Suci's second den. His time in Zangshuge in recent years is much higher than other places. He is familiar with everything except that he has not finished reading the book.

Qi Lan walked in and looked back at Lin Suci.

    "I'll assign you a task."

    "Okay..."