Chapter 30

The net was made of some unknown material full of spiritual energy. Lin Suci had only just been trapped in the net, and his body suddenly shrank. All his clothes were sucked into his ring, leaving behind a little kitten with his face squashed flat.

In an instant, Lin Suci remembered what Wang Lichen said to him months ago at Chongyun Sect.

Be careful of the spiritual cover.

It was this net.

Seeing this thing, he was a hundred percent sure that it was something the disciples of the Mystique Heart sect created to deal with him!

Apparently he really was someone quite important.

The claws on Lin Suci's paws had been trimmed by Yan Boshen, and he was unable to tear the net. He did not know what sort of spell had been added, but waves and waves of chill rushed into his body.

The fog was getting thicker.

Lin Suci's vision was completely obstructed, and he could not even distinguish among the trees near him. The only thing he could detect was that this net was rapidly retreating.

He had most likely already left the place where they were at just now.

He was done. Xiaolan shixiong had probably not seen what happened, only believing that he had gone to pee. Not seeing him for a short period of time, he would not be suspicious as well. By the time they discovered his disappearance, Lin Suci was probably in the hands of others already.

Mystique Heart Sect, which one of you kiddos have such guts to bully this important senior uncle of yours?

That sixth disciple whose plans were destroyed by him?

Ding Zhao?

It definintely was not Wang Lichen.

The enemy was in the dark, while he was in the light. This was going to be troublesome.

Lin Suci could only hear the wind gently blowing past his ear. Any sound he made seemed to be completely absorbed by the net, and his surrounding was dead silent, nothing seemed to be moving at all.

There was no opportunity for him to ask for help.

Did they want his life?

Lin Suci gripped the net. After some unknown length of time, the quietly flying trap finally stopped.

"Got it!"

"It's really a powerful spiritual cover. My efforts in begging for it were not wasted..."

Lin Suci's hearing was very sharp. Before the wind had stopped, he could already hear the voices of people.

In the dark night, a pair of emerald green eyes sparkled. With a tiny bit of light, they could see the figures in the dark clearly.

The net was hung on a tree branch, and below him were three people.

The three people were all dressed in white, with badges embroidered on their shoulders. What a coincidence, that was the emblem of Mystique Heart Sect.

A young disciple cast a poisonous look at him, his face twisting. "You little beast, you've finally fallen in my hands!"

Wasn't this the sixth disciple whose conversation had been overheard by him?

The son of that Mystique Heart Sect's leader or something, Ding Zhao's disciple.

The fellow who was flogged due to his words.

Tsk.

Should he say he had expected this already, or should he say this was completely lacking in creativity? There was no unexpected surprise about the identity of this person at all.