Chapter 160

Lin Bugui brought Lin Suci into his courtyard.

He is the great power during the tribulation period, and also the support of the Lin family. In the surrounding areas of his life, there is no living source except for the planted spiritual plants.

It was also because of this that Lin Bugui generously brought Lin Suci here.

The layout of his courtyard is very similar to that of Lin Suci's house in Small World.

The rockery and flowing water are well arranged. Everywhere shows the elegant atmosphere of a scholar in the world.

It was only then that Lin Suci knew that before Lin Bugui practiced Taoism, he had grown up in the mortal world. At that time, he even passed the imperial examination, walked the path of a literati, and lived in the mortal world.

    No wonder.

Lin Suci looked at this place, and finally understood why Lin Bugui always had the elegant fragrance of brush and ink, and the elegant quality full of books.

It was already getting late, Lin Bugui saw that Lin Suci was only a half grown demon, so he led him to a side room and put a restraint on him.

Lin Suci thought this was a guest room at first, but after he entered, he realized that the layout here is very delicate, even a bit like a daughter's home.

    Lin Bugui stood at the door with a lamp in his hand, and said softly, "I've never had any guests here. This room is reserved for future Taoist companions. If Xiaoci doesn't mind, why don't you stay overnight?"

It was Xiaoci, and when Lin Bugui called, he was as gentle as an elder, completely different from Lin Bugui's gloomyness after the truth was revealed.

It is obviously the same person, the same face, the same voice, but completely different.

    Lin Suci smiled: "I'm the one bothering you, but actually give me a bed, I can sleep anywhere."

    Lin Bugui rolled his eyes with a smile.

This kind of Lin Suci has never been seen since Lin Suci left the small world.

After Lin Bugui left, Lin Suci took out the sleeping Yan Boshen, walked around the house, and sniffed.

    It seems a bit familiar here.

Lin Suci didn't figure out where he was familiar with at first, so he simply turned into a palmbsized kitten, stepped on the table, and slowly, the part that was buried deep in his memory comes.

When he was transformed into a cat form, he lived here.

Lin Bugui took him with him every day, he lay on a soft bed, pattering, Lin Bugui took him to bask in the sun, gave him spiritual energy, and told some stories with him in his arms.

Later, when Lin Bugui was busy, he recruited high ranking disciples from the Lin family to take care of him. That high ranking disciple was Yuan Ying, who came out to take care of a "white" cat when he was supposed to retreat and cultivate. The disciple didn't dare to have any opinion on Lin Bugui, but only had an opinion on a kitten who just opened his eyes and didn't remember anything.

Lin Suci's vague impression told him that it was because of his existence that he disturbed a few powerful practitioners, but later someone put a curse on him and gave it to the disciples of the outer sect, and stole him all the way to throw him.

To be precise, it shouldn't be thrown away, those people wanted to kill him directly. A little white cat has no consciousness, can't speak, and it will definitely die if thrown out.