Chapter 117

Yan Boshen was deep in thought, and didn't notice Lin Suci's short emptiness.

He hesitated for a while, and decided to be more cautious.

    "From tomorrow onwards, I will be with you all day."

    Lin Suci clapped his hands and laughed loudly: "Okay, I like this solution!"

After such a long time, the two of them seldom get   being together all day long. Is this a blessing in disguise?

Although Lin Suci didn't know what the disaster was.

Coincidentally, Yan Boshen built a new kitten nest, and the aura contained in the ice spirit here was enough for Lin Suci's daily use, and it's okay not to go out for a while.

The kitten nest was moved back to the residence on the mountain behind Sifangmen.

 There are many people in Sifangmen now, demon cubs and human teenagers gathered together. At first, both sides were very vigilant and wary of each other, but later they mixed together and got acquainted, and the relationship became harmonious.

Most human children follow the rules meticulously. But if the monsters can poke a hole in the sky, they must find a way to poke the second. It can be said that these monsters are wandering between getting into trouble and being beaten all day long.

 Everyone in Sifangmen belongs to the free range style. As long as you don't cause trouble and don't do things that violate your conscience, basically no one cares. At first, this group of human children were sensible, vigilant, and self-disciplined like adults. Later, when they got along with the monsters, they became more daring, dared to run and jump, and saw that the ancestors, masters, and uncles did not criticize them, and was even happy to see them lively. It is easy for children to understand the true emotions of the people around them, and when they find that the elders are really satisfied with them, they let go and have fun with the monsters.

The demon boys didn't know what to get for fun, and they lay down on the ground with the children during the break time, chatting excitedly in low voices, and laughter wafted out from time to time.

Lin Suci rolled up his sleeves, turned into a three-headed body, and squeezed in twistingly.

    "What are you playing?"

Human cubs know that this is their little uncle, and sometimes they play with monsters in this way, but in this way, they look about the same size as them, although Lin Suci is the uncle who has spent the shortest time with them , but unexpectedly, he is quite popular among the children.

    "Little uncle!"
The children greeted Lin Suci one after another.
Surrounded inside are leopard cats and tiger cubs.

The two of them were lying on the ground, head to head, holding something in their hands, watching intently.

Seeing Lin Suci coming, the two of them moved a little to get out of the way, and showed the treasure in their hands to Lin Suci.

    "It's dice." The little tiger said triumphantly, "My father brought it back from the human world, it was fun."

The corner of Lin Suci's mouth twitched: "...Your father brought it back, so you brought it out to play? "

The little tiger was beaten three times a day at home, and just like that, he was still a brat.

    "That's right, because my mother scolded my father and said that he is not allowed to play with this, my father was beaten up, and he wanted to throw it away, but I picked it up!" The little tiger puffed up his chest and said proudly.