Chapter 152

The broken world of vain disappears along with Lin Suci.

Heaven and earth reappear.

The black dragon hovered in the sky, and the dragon's roar pierced the sky.

Not far away, Lin Bugui was smiling, and there was a lot of ravages in the smile.

The black dragon's eyes were scarlet, and a storm like rage was ignited in his eyes. The coercion from the dragon gradually spread throughout the world, and the chaotic barrenness was completely overwhelmed by the dragon's breath.

The space is shaking violently.

Bai Qingkong and the others were like incompetent ants, stumbling around in the sky and the earth, inadvertently bumping into a wall of air.

The air wall flashed a golden light.

Slowly, the transparent protection of the air wall faded away, and the golden skeleton showed the whole picture.

The center of the skull covered in gold, protected in the middle, is a little white cat stained red with blood.

Lin Suci was on the verge of dying, and when he breathed, he chest rose and fell faintly.

The world of emptiness was constructed by his own body, Lin Bugui forcibly destroyed the world of emptiness, and at the same time severely injured him.

If it wasn't for the skeleton of Zhongli Haiming on Lin Suci's back who had taken more than half of the damage, Lin Suci could barely keep breathing right now.

Zhongli Haiming was so frightened that the golden skeleton turned pale.

His bones made cracking sounds, and as a bone demon, his strongest protective shell was almost shattered by Lin Bugui's attack, and Lin Suci resisted it.

Fortunately, his body still absorbed the attack that should be absorbed, and he didn't let his little brother be directly annihilated in the world of emptiness under Lin Bugui's attack.

Lin Suci was in so much pain that his body was about to hallucinate.

The black dragon swooped down, rolled the little white cat in the golden skull into its body, and slowly circled and landed.

Lin Bugui's face flickered from bright to dark.

The Demon Realm, which was half destroyed by Lin Suci, is no longer stable.

Demon energy is seeping everywhere, mountains and ground are collapsing everywhere, rivers are flowing backwards, and the corpses of demons who died all over the place are annihilated under the powerful force, leaving nothing behind.

Yan Boshen regained his human form.

Black scales covered half of his face, a pair of dragon horns on his forehead hadn't been retracted, and there was a trace of scarlet fury in the vertical golden pupils.

Lin Suci was only the size of a palm, and out of the protection of Zhongli Haiming's skeleton, he was completely paralyzed in Yan Boshen's palm, his skin was split open, and his whole body was stained red with blood, except for the weak breathing in his chest that can prove he is still alive.

"Eldest brother, I'm afraid the little brother is not very well..."

Zhongli Haiming's skeleton also shrunk, and he stood in the air with a worried face on his skeleton face.

"Quick, quick! That bad guy is moving!!"

The little Niaopu flapped its wings and screamed on Zhongli Haiming's head.