Chapter 170 ENDING

Lin Suci fell into a drowsy sleep, turned over and wanted to hug Yan Boshen.

He touched his human pillow with his hands, but instead touched the air.

    What about Boshen?

Lin Suci forced himself to rub his eyes and sat up due to his sleepiness. Just as he was about to call BoShen, his pupils shrank suddenly.

It seemed that it was already dawn, the curtains of the floor-to-ceiling windows were not all drawn, leaving some gaps, and the faintly crescent colored sky, with the earliest street lamp in the quiet night, shone outside the window.

Lin Suci propped up the soft mattress and sat up in a daze.

The cold blue room is the bedroom where he has lived for more than ten years. There is an open book under a small lamp on the bedside table.

Lin Suci got off the bed with bare feet, and opened the door of the room.

Only he lived on the third floor, and his parents lived on the second floor. Lin Suci walked around in bare feet, his hands kept touching the wall. The cold touch told him that this was not a dream.

    He came back to his past life?

Lin Suci didn't know what was wrong and was startled.

But at this time, the strong feelings were pulled away like strands of silk threads.

In the small villa before dawn, Lin Suci was wearing white and blue pajamas like a hospital gown, curled up barefoot on the sofa in the living room, and was in a daze for several hours.

He began to think about what dream he had when he was sleeping, why he woke up and looked everywhere... Eh? what is he looking for?

Lin Suci couldn't remember clearly. That strong, almost surging emotion was quietly hidden.

He blinked, thinking he might be flashing back.

Having been ill for so many years, he should have died long ago, struggling to survive, perhaps today.

Lin Suci smoothed the wrinkled pajamas, hugged his knees and quietly waited for his death.

In the early morning, Lin's father and Lin's mother got up in shock, and hurriedly sent their son who was stunned and staring on the sofa to the hospital. After an emergency examination, Lin's father slapped the table hard in front of the doctor ferociously.

    "Say it again?! You just said... what?!"
His voice was trembling, and he was unbelievably dazed.

The attending doctor had treated Lin Suci for many years, and he also looked at a daze. He looked over and over the data on the various inspection reports, and finally said to Mr. Lin tremblingly.

    "Your son...has recovered."

The great news almost knocked Lin's father and Lin's mother unconscious, and the couple hugged each other and cried in the doctor's office.

Their son has been hospitalized since he was a child, and he has to receive a critical illness notification every year. They have been worried that they will send the child away at any time, and they have been depressed for many years.

    Unexpectedly, their son recovered overnight!

This medical miracle did not shake Lin Suci much.

He squatted in the room every day, holding a book and reading it over and over again.

His memory doesn't seem to be very good, he forgot after reading the previous page.

A book was flipped until the pages were rotten, but Lin Suci didn't even see what was written in the book.