Chapter 111

In his last life, Lin Suci read almost every day, and there were all kinds of novels to pass the time. There was a time when he was so bored that he even turned out very detailed history books to read.

Lin Suci has experienced how boring history books are.

He originally thought that the book collection pavilion in the demon world was all about history, recording the changes of the demon world for tens of thousands of years. This type of book must be very boring, and he fell asleep after reading it.

For this reason, he specially prepared some refreshing sweet silk grass, and got three cans of spicy dried fish from Hui Lian, with sweet silk grass in his mouth, the sweet and sour grass root entrance, forcing him to concentrate, sour, sweet and spicy, full of flavor.

Li Wen didn't tell him where to start, and Lin Suci was the only one in the huge book library. He walked around, and there was no category label on the list of books, so he could only distinguish it by himself.

If you haven't started, just look around.

Lin Suci took out the books on the middle floor from the nearest position as soon as he entered the door, and sat on the outside of the spiral steps with his little stick in his hand, where he could barely get the sun.

*Xiaozhuzi's four legs were bent a bit, and Lin Suci sat on it and pushed and shook, so Xiaozhuzi would rock back and forth.

*T/N: Xiao means little and then 竹子 ( zhuzi / zhúzi ) - bamboo in Chinese.

After everything was tidied up, Lin Suci started to get down to business.

When he opened the book in his hand and read the first page, he was dumbfounded.

The contents of the book are dense, and many words can be seen, but Lin Suci doesn't know any of them.

The characters in the demon world are different from those in the human world.

Lin Suci babbled and babbled for a long time, then locked the door behind his back, holding a book in his hand with sweet silk grass in his mouth, looking for Qi Lan everywhere.

Li Wen didn't look good when he saw him, and Lin Suci was not interested in seeing Li Wen's face. The best person who could teach him the characters of the demon world was naturally his half-father, Qi Lan.

It's just that Qi Lan is elusive, and since the Sifang Gate was completed, he rarely appears. Come here once in a while, and come and go in a hurry.

Qi Lan didn't stop at Sifang Gate, and he wasn't in Jin's courtyard these days. Lin Suci thought about it. There was no ice field, and the ice coffin had been put away. He doesn't do what he thought.

Lin Suci was smart, and directly aimed at the place with most dense aura in the mountain city, filled with oppressive evil spirit.

He circled around, reaching behind the wall covered with moss and vines that he almost broke into when he came for the first time.

Once inside, Lin Suci found that the temperature here was obviously low, the ground was covered with frost, and the grass and leaves were sickly. There are still many icicles hanging under the eaves of the huge white jade palace.