Chapter 70

Lin Suci: “…”

He silently grabbed a small dried fish from his sleeve, and handed it to Yan Boshen as usual, “Eat fish.”

Yan Boshen pressed his fist onto his lips and smiled softly.

The little brat had that kind of habit.

Lin Suci did not care what Yan Boshen thought. He shoved the fish to Yan Boshen, and gnawed the dried fish by himself, pretending to admire the fish pond under the pavilion.

Wan’er wanted to laugh. Looking at Yan Boshen, she suppressed the urge, so her face seemed twisted.

The one, who lived there, could be considered half-bonded with the Lin family, a person that only Cui Yexue could rely on at the present.

Lin Suci remembered that in the plot of the original book, Bai Qingkong did not wear women’s clothing, so the development of the story should be different.

Just seeing that Cui Yexue was tossing Bai Qingkong with seductive women’s clothing, and continuously stuffing him with a bottle of “obedient” water, Lin Suci knew that the development of the matter must have deviated from the original.

That ignited Lin Suci’s curiosity even more

There were only a few fat-headed fish in the fish pond, and Lin Suci almost remembered the appearance of the fish. As time went by, he got more heartache.

He quietly glanced at Yan Boshen.

Yan Boshen sat beside him, playing with Lin Suci’s sleeves, as if he did not care about everything except Lin Suci.

He was too calm, so calm that he did not perceive the outside world at all.

Lin Suci thought for a while, and whispered, “Boshen, aren’t you bored?”

Yan Boshen finally looked at the kitten.

The little guy’s eyes were yearning for the excitement, and the eagerness was forcibly suppressed.

“Want some fun?” Yan Boshen asked.

Lin Suci’s eyes lit up, “Yes!”

Hurry up! Promise! Go see Bai Qingkong fight against foreigners! Wonderful hand-to-hand combat! There’s also a passionate interpretation of the majestic soaring sword!

Under the black hood, there was a smile that Lin Suci was not familiar with.

“Alright.”

Yan Boshen agreed with a very decisive voice.

Lin Suci quickly stood up with a look of excitement.

If there was a retrospective mirror, it would be great. In the future, relying on the majestic soaring sword and his women’s clothing to lure people into the fight, he could eat spiritual stones for a living.

The kitten rubbed his hands and kept urging, “Let’s go, let’s go.”

Yan Boshen complied with Lin Suci’s request, got up and left the pavilion with Lin Suci.