Chapter 60

Lin Suci’s short life experience taught him to learn to understand current affairs. When there was someone under the eaves, it was fine to follow their instructions.

Now, he was just an ordinary cat. Not to mention his power of self-defense, even his life was hanging by a single thread, and it depended on the master to feed one pill every three days for him to survive safely.

Both master and apprentice, with one being a magic cultivator, while the other being a useless cat, wanted to wander around the world to reshape Lin Suci’s dantian. However, it was easier said than done.

Qing Fou had lived for hundreds of years, and he finally had something to fill on his stomach. He rolled the kitten into his front placket, exposing only Lin Suci’s cat head, then he raised his hand to pat him.

“Child, you are a demon, a beast, so you are not the same as mortals in cultivation. If we need to reshape your dantian, we must go in search of a demon cultivator.”

Dressed in black, with a hood on his head, Qing Fou created an illusion to turn his red eyes into black ones, and  went all the way from the Cardinal Sect with a sword. Fleeing from their original territory, they departed to a distant realm. When they reached, Qing Fou dared to stop their journey on the road.

Lin Suci was now a waste cat. Apart from knowing that he was far away from his home, and also far away from the place where his owner might find him, he was unsure exactly where the bamboo-grown wild was located.

He listened to Qing Fou’s words and meowed weakly.

Since they left the Cardinal Sect for their journey, Lin Suci had already taken a total of three medicinal pills. According to Qing Fou, he would be able to sense spiritual energy after taking all fifteen medicinal pills that could change fate. After reshaping his dantian, his new life would begin.

It was just that those medicinal pills made him hurt all over. Taking one every three days was able to cause him pain for three and a half days.

His two front paws rested on Qing Fou’s arms, while his eyelids drooped abruptly, looking like a pitiful little sick cat.

He did not know any demon cultivators or something. It was fortunate that Qing Fou was by his side, so he just let his master arrange everything for him. Presently, he only needed to wave his paw and meow.

The meow of the little kitten meant agreement. Qing Fou straightened Lin Suci’s fur on his back and happily decided, “Speaking of demon cultivators, your master has known quite a number. The best one we can find is now in the *Bihai  Continent. Speaking of which, Wuwang was there too.”

*T/N (碧海 bìhǎi: Blue Sea)

“Wuwang, Xu Wuwang, little cat, do you remember? Your Second Senior Brother whom you never met before.” Qing Fou squeezed Lin Suci’s paw, and noticed that its softness was very good, so he continued squeezing it while covering his face.

Lin Suci completely let off his master’s small actions, and nodded with a stern cats face “Meow~ Meow meow, meow meow meow."

Yes~ I remember, Second Senior Brother.

The second senior of his sect had been out for cultivation since the beginning. Lin Suci had entered the sect for more than a year and they never met. He was wondering what the second senior’s temper would be.