Chapter 131

The three headed high Xiaoboshen stood solemnly opposite Lin Suci, grabbed a handful of sand from the space ring, and sprinkled it on the ground.

 Using his hands and feet, he piled the sand into the shape of a city, and then tapped it with the bamboo pole in his hand.

    "This is where we are, called Soul Devouring City."

    "This is a place densely populated by Soul Devouring Beasts, and it's called Abyss."

    "Now, let me tell you what's going on here."

    Xiaoboshen folded his hands behind his back, his voice still there is a milky tone in the "grandma", but the tone is very serious.

 Lin Suci put his hands on his knees obediently and listened to his little teacher's lecture.

 The place where Lin Suci and Xiao Boshen fell was a hole in the demon world. At a specific time, the passage to Soul Eater City will be opened. And Soul Devouring City is a veritable place of Soul Devouring.

 Everyone here can devour other people's souls, or not just humans, demons, devils, and beasts.

 There are two criteria for surviving here, one is to devour other people's souls and bodies to strengthen oneself, and the other is to get heavier and heavier blood evil on the body.

    Naturally, it means killing.

Soul Eater City is divided into day and night. Day is hunting, and night is hunting.

Hunting during the day refers to humans hunting Soul-devouring Beasts, and even everything that exists can be hunted, bringing strengthened living creatures to his body, and night is the time for Soul-devouring Beasts hunting humans.

The more blood you earn during the day, the more souls you swallow, and you will get a safer house at night, which will not be scattered under the impact of the soul-devouring beast. And those who can't earn blood and soul body can only wander outside at night, being targeted by the soul-devouring beast.

 There is a principle here that the sheltered house can be robbed. After the owner sends out an invitation, the ownership of the house becomes the property of two people, and the one who survives in the end will inherit the house for that night.

Lin Suci just came here by mistake, making people think that he who is holding the child is a weak person, and wants to devour him in exchange for a better house. Unexpectedly, he invited Lin Suci, but handed over the shelter to him.

Lin Suci patted his chest. Fortunately, he was lucky enough to meet a fool.

 "Forcing" can be met but not sought, last night he got a house asylum by luck, but he don't have such good luck tonight.

    "So if we want to live now, we have to go to 'Yuan'?" Lin Suci raised his hand and asked his little husband.

    Xiao Boshen folded his hands behind his back and nodded, "That's right."

Lin Suci understood, stood up and bent over to pick up Xiao Boshen.

    "It's not too late, let's go."

Lin Suci turned around and took a look at the approximate location of the house, and carried Xiao Boshen all the way east to the abyss where the Soul-devouring Beast was stopped.

 There were many fellow travelers along the way, dressed similarly to Lin Suci, all dressed in black, most of them covered their faces with hoods, or put a hidden talisman on themselves, making it impossible to distinguish their true faces.

Lin Suci thought for a while, and also took out the hood from the space ring. When wrapping himself up, he took a strip of cloth and tied Xiao Baishen on his back.