Chapter 138

Several holes have been completely torn in the red circle.

No matter how many soul-devouring beasts there are, they are still vulnerable to an army that has studied them for a long time.

His Highness took Xu Shi's hand and walked directly into the red coil.

According to what His Royal Highness said, as long as all the soul-devouring beasts here can be killed, a space crack will be formed at a time when no soul-devouring beasts appear at all. Even people who have eaten soul bodies can use this crack to leave.

The army he brought was desperately fighting the soul-devouring beast just for this moment.

The name of this His Highness is Chun. According to Xu Shi, he is from Liangguo, but he already looks like a demon.

Lin Suci followed behind them with Xiao Boshen on his back, quite surprised by this highness.

The kind, pure and innocent His Royal Highness Xu Shi said was completely different from the evil His Highness in front of him.

But in front of Xu Shi, Chun's softness that can "expose" his belly is not fake, it may just vary from person to person.

Lin Suci asked Xiao Shen in a low voice.

"He wants to kill all the soul-devouring beasts here, what should I do?"

The task assigned to him by Xiao Boshen was also to kill the soul-devouring beasts.

In order to save Xu Shi, His Highness Chun directly killed the Soul-devouring Beast here out of a void, then his mission would not be able to proceed.

Xiao Shen said calmly: "If you alone can be better than them and kill more than them, I will count you as a mission finished. "

After piles of corpses of soul-devouring beasts, he calmly said: "It's okay, we can collect them when the soul-devouring beasts grow again. I'm not in a hurry, not at all." At the same time, what can he do with a preliminary golden core.

Xiaobai chuckled deeply.

However, Xu Shi didn't forget that there was also a younger brother here. He got along with His Highness Chun a bit awkwardly, and he dragged Lin Suci and the old man into a relationship.

People from the army guard the red circle, and no one else is allowed to go in.

And after a fight, the people here also discovered the defense of the army, and they didn't know what they were going to do, so they simply gave up, picked up some corpses in twos and threes, brought them back, and scattered in all directions.

Lin Suci and the old man also followed behind the army.

These people moved very quickly, and more and more soul-devouring beast corpses lay on the ground. Lin Suci clicked his tongue, admiring their strong hands on ability.

"Do you want to try it?" Xiao Shen poked him deeply on the back.

Lin Suci thought about it, and it was indeed interesting. And it can help Brother Xu Shi go out earlier.

He pulled out the sword without thinking twice.

The old man should be exactly as he thought, and also slowly pulled out his magic weapon.

The soldiers in the army worked closely together, and Lin Suci directly passed them and walked to a deeper place.

The Soul-devouring Beast there has already rushed out.

Lin Suci met six or seven soul-devouring beasts head on, dripping saliva, and rushed towards them with their bloody mouths open.

He greeted the Sansi sword in his hand.