Chapter 145

Lin Suci's hand trembled violently.

His vision went dark, and Xiao Boshen gave him a deep shake in an instant.

    "What's wrong?!"

Lin Suci panted heavily, his head was covered with sweat, and when he saw Lin Zhixi's surprised eyes, he realized that he was still shaking hands with Lin Zhixi.

Lin Zhixi was naturally fine, without any problems.

    Lin Suci clutched his chest, and said dryly, "I...I saw something bad."

He let go of Lin Zhixi's hand, and couldn't help but lay on Xiao Boshen's shoulder, it was as if he hid the three headed high Xiao Baishen directly into his arms.

    "I'm a little scared..."

Xiao Baishen responded quickly.  "Phantom Butterfly Eyes?"

    Lin Suci nodded weakly.

It had been a long time since he had passively acquired the ability of phantom butterfly eyes. Suddenly, his body felt weak.

Lin Zhixi, Bai Qingkong and the others didn't understand what happened, but looked at Lin Suci with a solemn expression, feeling something was wrong.

    Lin Suci didn't know how to express what he saw.

    Those hands, blood, and the dying Lin Zhixi.

    Almost a very ominous prophecy.

But according to Lin Suci's previous experience with Huan Die Tong's strength, what Huan Die Tong can see is the past and the future, and they are all things that will happen.

That is to say, if he is not mistaken, soon after, something will happen to Lin Zhixi that will almost kill him or will kill him.

    "Xingchen, your expression suddenly changed when you held Zhixi's hand just now, and now you look at Zhixi very strangely, what did you discover just now, it has something to do with Zhixi?"

Bai Qingkong took a step forward, staring at Lin Suci closely.

The demonized Bai Qingkong is much more fierce and demonic than the human one.

    Lin Suci thought for a while, and said euphemistically, "You may need to take Lin Zhixi with you wherever you go."

No matter how strong the aura of the male protagonist is, nothing will happen to him if his partner is by his side.

    "You said he would cheat?" Bai Qingkong's face darkened.

    Lin Suci was amazed, and slapped Bai Qingkong admiringly: "You think so deeply."

But if it is calculated like this, then if Bai Qingkong can really see Lin Zhixi firmly.

    "Yes!" Lin Suci resolutely cheated Lin Zhixi, "I saw him lying under a man, his body was opened by the other..."

Lin Zhixi was indeed lying under a man, almost almost died, a hole as big as his chest was opened by the other party.

Lin Suci felt that in terms of language, what he described was exactly the same as what he saw, so he said confidently, "So you still have to keep an eye on him, after all, I have the power of prophecy."

But Lin Zhixi was just stunned, a cauldron fell from the sky, and it hit his forehead with a bang, causing his eyes to glisten.

    "What nonsense are you talking about?!"

    Lin Zhixi also ground her teeth: "Are you slandering me... Cough, are you slandering me?"

    Lin Suci said with an innocent face, "No, I did see it.