Chapter 53

The winning rate of the cultivators from the city lord’s mansion was slightly lower by one or two. In the end, the opponents were dozens of disciples from various sects. Most of the players in the battle were casual cultivators, so it was really difficult to know differentiate between winners and losers.

The number of twenty seven was reported over there. Lin Suci held his dark green sword and got driven away by Yan Boshen’s nags as he hurriedly went to the side of the martial arts stage to prepare.

That was the first time that he had cultivated with others in broad daylight. His heart was pounding and he was a little nervous.

The twenty sixth group that was still in a match on the stage came to an end. The cultivators from the city lord’s mansion were panting in sweat and blood traces were on their bodies. It was obvious that they could not support their bodies anymore, but they still struggled to get up.

Unfortunately, that match had already made them admit defeat.

Lin Suci saw it clearly. Sitting on the upper seat not far away, Chi Haina shook his fan, and quietly hid the worries between his brows.

There were still two to three groups left, but the victories of the cultivators from the city lord’s mansion were less than half.

The situation was not good.

The match on the stage was a match to see if it was the true defeat of the cultivators from city lord’s mansion.

The remaining people continue fighting again, and after vying for the first place, they made room for the next group.

After more than two dozen matched, the sun has now slanted to the west, and there were too many traces of previous battles on the martial arts platform. Some of them had tough actions, which almost halved the martial arts stage.

In Lin Suci’s pouch were the talismans that had been painstakingly made those days. Offensive and defensive talismans were divided into half. When he leaped up to the martial arts platform, he held a sword in his hand and grabbed a large number of talismans.

The remaining thirty six people came up.

Lin Suci stepped aside and stood on the edge of the martial arts platform. The floor mats on the ground had long been ruined, even stained with blood. Lin Suci looked down and poked his foot at a hole in the mat, “Tsk.”

Thirty six people went through three rounds, leaving behind nine outstanding young disciples.

“Please…”

The first young man looked at Lin Suci for a while. Nobody was certain of his thoughts. Looking at the meek and innocent young man in front of him, he turned to look under the black shed for the cultivators from city lord’s mansion and stared at Bai Qingkong. Turning his head back, his vigilance was even stronger.

Before that, there was a young man who looked tattered, but his skills were not actually how he seemed to be. Now, the young man in front of him had beautiful features, like from a drawing. He seemed to be like a noble who should be resting in the garden, waiting for lunch. His body was full of frailty, as if he had no traces of combat effectiveness. However, he did not dare to go easy on him.

Lin Suci held the sword. Looking at the vigilant eyes of the young man opposite him, he thought of Bai Qingkong’s previous performance from just now, and sighed.