Chapter 78

The Void Realm was an island.

The last step to the Void Realm was to travel by boat and sail over to reach the island.

Cultivators could not directly pass the vast oceans just by depending on their cultivation bases. That place was connected to a gathering place for demon cultivators in Fengjin Domain. There was a layer of barrier established by the Demon Emperor, and nonNascent Soul Stage cultivators could not step through it.

The cultivators in the Nascent Soul Stage could step through the barrier, but there were still terrifying existences within the barrier.

In that inland sea, if there was no permission from the Demon Emperor, cultivators of the Nascent Soul Stage or above, who bypassed the barrier without authorization, would directly summon the sea beast from the deep sea.

An ancient, silent, gatekeeping demon.

A demigod monster.

There were many choices, but if they really wanted to go to the island, the only way was by the boats released from the Void Realm.

When Lin Suci and the others arrived at the ferry, the group handed in the boat fare, which was a total of three hundred spirit stones. After Lin Suci got on the boat, he knew what it meant to be a countryman entering the city.

He grew up so much, yet he never did meet that many Golden Core cultivators. His Master Qing Fou was a Golden Core. His big senior was once a Golden Core at the time, while his second senior, Xu Wuwang was a Golden Core. Even Senior Jin Chi was a Golden Core. Other than that, the people he met were mostly in fusion or foundation establishing.

However, there was at least one Golden Core on every boat docked at the ferry!

Lin Suci suppressed his shocked expression, and sat down close to Yan Boshen. The boat had an awning and could only accommodate six people. A Golden Core cultivator was standing on the bow of the awning boat, and a fusion cultivator was rowing the boat.

On the boat, Lin Suci and Yan Boshen, along with Wan’er, occupied three positions. There was an empty seat was left, and it was soon occupied by a red gauze faced female cultivator, sitting with Wan’er.

There was an outsider on the boat. Lin Suci blinked, lowered his head and grabbed Yan Boshen’s hand, writing strokes on the palm of his hand.

Yan Boshen looked down and watched Lin Suci wrote the words on his palm, connecting them into a sentence.

After he saw it clearly, he spoke telepathically, “The boats that were shaken out of the Void Realm were all in the records. There is an implemented rule that states a Golden Core cultivator has to sit on the boats with a fusion cultivator as company.”

Lin Suci wrote again: What is the rule for?

Yan Boshen transmitted his telepathy, “Each boat, aside from them, can only sit four people. There are a total of ten miles, so it’s enough time for the Golden Core cultivator to find out all the strength of the four people. This is also why they used boats with awnings to carry passengers.”

Lin Suci thought for a while, and probably understood a little.

They wanted to find out all the identities of the people who stepped foot on the island.