Chapter 88

Lin Suci looked sincere, “I’m actually an illegitimate child from the mainstream of the Lin family. People who want to kill me are worried that I will go back and inherit the family business.”

Xu Wuwang looked at him, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, “surprisingly, it makes sense now.”

“Perhaps the mother of Xiao Ci is some kind of unaccepted woman, and she ended up throwing him away at the back of our mountain as she’s worried that he’d be killed?” Jing Huilian had a conclusion.

Lin Suci was stunned, as he was just making this all up.

“It’s also possible that in order to protect him, his mother made everyone think that he’s no longer alive. Unexpectedly, after so many years, a teenager looked like our young master appeared…” Ruan Linggu said.

Lin Suci tried to interrupt, “it’s not that…”

Even Bai Qingkong said in surprise, “is it possible that the pseudonym that Xingchen told me isn’t a pseudonym after all? And that the surname of Xingchen’s mother is Ye?”

Lin Suci refuted weakly, “hey…!”

Shu Changyi continued, “I only know one big demon named Ye in the Fengjing domain, but there might be other people with the same surname. It seems that we may need to go to the Fengjing domain to complain to the mother-in-law of brother Xingchen.”

Lin Suci was expressionless, “please listen to me…”

“What if his mother-in-law is no longer there?” This was the worry of the Buqi since he’s so realistic. He hadn’t listened to Lin Suci’s words at all.

“This is easy to handle!” Xunhe, fearing that the world would not be in chaos, jumped up and cheered, “let’s pretend to be the Lin family, kill them in Fengjing’s domain, capture all the descendants of the big demon. We’ll then use them to make soup for our master! I guarantee that they will definitely attack! Then, his family-in-law will become the entire Fengjing domain!”

“Good idea, I knew already that you like making chaos!” Xu Wuwang gave a thumbs up to Xunhe.

Lin Zhixi also joined in, “in this case, let’s set off…to the family-in-law of Lin?”

Lin Suci had already given up, his eyes were dull and he stared at the beams of the roof. He couldn’t understand why he almost believed in his own lie.

Everyone was chattering inside and Lin Suci was so frustrated. At this time, Yan Boshen rubbed the back of his neck and smiled, “are you unhappy?”

“No…” Lin Suci knew that everyone was joking on purpose, how could he be unhappy? He deliberately looked worried and said nonsense in a serious manner, “if everyone thinks that something is true, then perhaps it’ll become true one day.”

Yan Boshen, “…”

Lin Suci chuckled.

Everyone naturally knew that he wasn’t an illegitimate child. It’s only that they were too happy and had edited so many different versions of the love story of his parents. It even turned out that his ancestor was once an artist on the streets.

Their imagination was so rich that they could even expand the story of “Lingkong Sword” into millions of words.

No matter what, no one understood the background of Lin Suci.