Chapter 161

"Patriarch Lin." The leader *Guixiu cupped his hands.

(*T/N Guixui - Ghost Cultivator)

    "This soul body on your body is too powerful. If you don't suppress it, you won't be able to make a move."

Lin Bugui is a superpower in the Transcending Tribulation Period. All these ghost cultivators added together can't do anything to him. The damage, similarly, is the same for the remnant soul in Lin Bugui's body.

The remnant soul Lin Bugui and Lin Bugui competed for the sovereignty of the body, Lin Bugui's eyes became darker and redder, and the dominance of the body also saw a two way tug-of-war.

    Lin Bugui didn't answer Guixiu's words.

He has been dragged into another wrestling by the remnant soul.

Lin Suci blinked and saw clearly from a long distance away, the evil spirit swaying around Lin Bugui's body could only be the future Lin Bugui's.

This is not to be dominated by sovereignty again.
Lin Suci couldn't tell what he was worried about.

    He is quite conflicted.

The little white cat lying on the window sill was holding a golden dragon in its arms, staring nervously at the situation in the courtyard.

After losing the hope, even Lin Bugui looked a little gloomy.

The ghost cultivators can't get close, but everyone can see that Lin Bugui's current state is not in a state where they can communicate.

Lin Bugui closed his eyes, his body trembled for a while, and slowly opened his eyes.

    Lin Suci grabbed the golden dragon, his eyes widened.

    He gasped.

The dark red in Lin Bugui's eyes, as well as the evil spirit pervading around him, all indicate that the current leader is the future Lin Bugui.

The ghost cultivators reacted quickly to this kind of thing, and immediately retreated far away.

Even though they reacted quickly, they didn't have any effect despite the huge difference in strength.

When Lin Bugui raised his hand, thirty ghost cultivators flew several feet away, and two of them fell directly under the casement where Lin Suci was hiding.

    Lin Suci's heart trembled.

    Long live! The future Lin Bugui has taken control of his body, what should we do!

Thirty top ghost cultivators in the comprehension world, this is the life saving recipe for Lin Bugui and his family Yan Boshen!

Lin Suci's claw accidentally pinched the golden dragon's scales.

    The golden little dragon who had slept all night opened his eyes in a daze.

    With golden gray pupils blinking, "Little Ci?"

    Lin Suci's eyes lit up.
       "You're awake!"

Ever since entering Lin's house, Yan Boshen had been in a drowsy state, and he didn't wake up until this time.

Even though he was only a young boy Bo Shen, Lin Suci still breathed a sigh of relief and felt a sense of security.

He couldn't help rubbing his face against the little dragon cub.

After the dragon and the cat rubbed against each other, Lin Suci quickly put away his dawdling thoughts.

    Now is not the time to rub each other with Yan Boshen!