Chapter 119

"Dead...?"
Lin Suci couldn't say anything in surprise.

    "Yes."

 Yan Boshen took out a spiritual order from his sleeve and handed it to Lin Suci.

Lin Suci hesitated for a while, and injected a wave of spiritual energy. It did not respond. He paused, injected another wave of monster energy, and unlocked the spirit order.

In the spirit order, the voice of Qi Lan flowed out.

 His voice was indifferent, and there was nothing one after another. He told Lin Suci roughly what he knew about Lin Bugui.

    "At the beginning, I didn't want you to have too much contact with Lin Bugui, but you have already taken root in the demon world. I thought I would cut off contact from now on. I didn't tell you earlier, but I made a mistake."

    "Lin Bugui died, it's been a thousand years, when he failed to cross the tribulation."

    A thousand years ago, Lin Bugui was the most eye catching genius cultivator in the Cultivation Continent at that time. Relying on his extremely high talent, he spends less than half of the time in other people's practice, and surpasses others by hundreds of times. Form a core at the age of sixty, and form an enlightenment at the age of less than two hundred. After that, the road went smoothly, but at the age of one thousand, he stepped into the realm of mystery, and he could usher in his tribulation period at any time.

Lin Bugui doesn't seem to care about anything except his cultivation. He has no relatives or friends, no dual practitioners, and even his subordinates are from the Lin family.

It can be said that he is a pure monk with only Dao heart and no distracting thoughts.

When he ushered in his own tribulation period, he arranged all the secular world in an orderly manner, and waited quietly for his ascension.

Everyone in the cultivation world said that Lin Bugui might be the only ascension cultivator they could see.

It can be said that the entire comprehension world was excited for Lin Bugui's ascension at that time, and everyone was paying attention to Lin Bugui's ascension.

    No one knows why Lin Bugui's ascension failed.

 Not only did he fail, Lin Bugui went back to the Lin family and went into seclusion for 300 years. During the 300 years, everything about him disappeared, as if he no longer existed.

It wasn't until Lin Bugui reappeared three hundred years later that everyone knew that he was alive and well. Still at Lin's house.

Enough about that. A living Almighty Transcending Tribulation Period is stronger than anything else.

Perhaps it is more exciting than his soaring.

But almost no one knew that Lin Bugui was dead.

It took hundreds of years for Qi Lan to know the truth.

The time when this matter was really confirmed was when Lin Bugui brought Lin Suci to the Fengjin Realm, and let Lin Suci absorb Qi Lan's spiritual energy and flesh and blood, and transformed into a cat.

No matter how you say it, Qi Lan is a great demon who has lived for more than a thousand years, and he did meet Lin Bugui not only once or twice, so it is easy to find some clues from Lin Bugui's changes.

Especially when Lin Bugui was carrying Lin Suci's spiritual consciousness, Qi Lan had a guess.

When Lin Suci saw him that day, there was a deep decaying breath of death in his body, more like the suffocation of flowers withered and turned into mud.