Chapter 85

Lin Suci, "......"

Xu Wuwang, "......"

The voice inside still continued, and it was obvious that it was still in full swing.

A gust of cool wind blew by, which made Lin Suci feel cold and he shivered.

"A-sneeze!" The loud sneeze sounded very decisive.

The scream that had broken the throat came to an abrupt end, and all the noises stopped in just one breath.

As soon as Lin Suci sneezed out, he felt that something was wrong.

He didn't dare to talk nonsense at all, and he didn't care about Xu Wuwang. He turned around and turned into a cat and ran away.

Just kidding, in this situation, what if they opened the door shamelessly and come face-to-face? Could he possibly even say that, "it's been difficult for you"?

He must go! And that's the first thing he needed to do!

The soft cushion of the cat's claws landed lightly, and Lin Suci ran as fast as a whirlwind without leaving a trace. He quickly turned the corner to find the room where he and Master had lived, and squeezed sideways into the narrow crack of the door.

He's finally safe.

Lin Suci laid on the doorstep and listened carefully for a long while, but there was no sound in the yard.

There were two possibilities, one was that the person inside was too embarrassed to come out.

The second possibility was that he had opened the door but there was no one, so it was only an illusory hearing.

As for Xu Wuwang that was thrown in the original place, he looked just like a joke. If someone saw a nascent soul cultivator there, it's more than shameful.

Lin Suci patted his chest with his small paws and breathed a sigh of relief.

After relaxing, he turned back into a human body and lit the light in the room, only to realize later that the woman who was blindly pointing the way in the courtyard had deceived him about more than one thing.

He tried to listen to it carefully again. There were less than ten people breathing in the yard!

In order to trick them into listening, she had really tried her best.

Xunhe and Jian Buqi...

Xunhe, the sword spirit.

A wicked girl in the original novel.

They were really unlucky to come across this wicked girl.

Gee.