Chapter 114

What did he just see... what?

Lin Suci seemed to have discovered something serious, so he didn't bother to read the book, he rushed out.

On the mountain path with dense green leaves, Yan Boshen and Li Wen, who were several feet away, were facing each other, chatting.

    "Boshen!" Lin Suci changed back to his original shape as he ran, kicked off, flew over Li Wen's head, and fell directly into Yan Boshen's arms.

Yan Boshen's indifferent expression was broken by the little brat who rushed over from his arms.

    "...Why are you back at this time?"

    He was a little dazed.

Li Wen had already calmed down his demonic aura, looked at Lin Suci sitting in Yan Baishen's arms, snorted coldly, turned around and left.

Seeing that it was exactly the same as what he saw just now, Lin Suci felt lingering fear, opened his mouth, and whispered: "...I saw it."

    Yan Boshen's face froze deeply.

This is not a trivial matter, Yan Boshen hesitated for a moment, raised his hand and threw out a *Yuling, and not long after, Qi Lan who was sleeping was called out.

*T/N: (Talisman used for summoning or calling someone from afar.)

And when Qi Lan came back, he also snatched back Li Wen who had just left.

    "What happened?" The gate of the mountain city was not the place to talk, and the group moved to the Sifang gate.

It was the time when the group of youngsters were playing, and Zhongli Haiming, who had no choice but to become a childcare nanny, sat at the door with a dull face, and sniffed tearfully when he saw the big brother and the little junior.

    "...Little brother, please do me a favor."

Lin Suci apologized, "I'm sorry, little brother, I don't have time right now. So, let me teach you a way..."

He took out some strange things from his arms, and whispered to Zhong Li Haiming.

The weeping Zhongli Haiming's eyes lit up immediately, and he patted Lin Suci sincerely and said, "Little Junior Brother, you are such a bad guy."

Not far away, Qi Lan and Yan Boshen could hear Lin Suci's whispers, As parents and owners, they pretended not to hear at the same time.

The corner of Li Wen's mouth twitched, and he looked left and right, unable to bear it any longer : "...he is trying to turn the world upside down, uncle, don't you care?!"

Qi Lan’s tone was even a little approving.

    Li Wen: "..."

Li Wen always feels that Qi Lan has already acquired a taste of a silly father.

Fortunately, Uncle is no longer the Demon Emperor. Otherwise, uncle might take the whole demon world to make toys for his little bastard son.

 Zhong Li Haiming ran away with the cubs in a swarm, so that Lin Suci could go to the main hall smoothly.

Sifangmen is normally open, and it should be the main hall for receiving guests. There are rocking chairs, low couches, even a small kettle and a thick cotton quilt inside.

It was supposed to be a serious discussion about important matters, but when Qi Lan fell in love with the bamboo rocking chair, the atmosphere was shattered.

With him taking the lead, Li Ye couldn't get serious, so he sat cross-legged at will. Lin Suci and Yan Boshen were more casual. About Shuling, the illusion he saw, and the prediction he saw at the last moment, Lin Suci came closer one by one, and then couldn't wait to ask: "Is this normal?"