Chapter 82

The noise in the morning market was in succession, like the drizzles of rain. The people on the streets were talking softly. There were also women with aprons around their waists, holding a tray of soy milk and cookies on top as they walked towards the peach blossoms. Their wrinkles showed when they smiled. With a shrill, dry voice, they spoke, “Dear misters of great fortune and life, after a hard night, come eat and drink some to warm your stomach.”

Lin Suci turned his body, slipped back into Yan Boshen’s clothes. A pair of eyes peeked out and glanced around. The miasma of the peach blossom had faded away, leaving only the peach trees in full bloom with a fragrant scent.

There were a few people standing outside the woods.

Without exception, the remaining people were all panting roughly, battered and exhausted, but from the outside, their clothes had no trace of wrinkles.

Those people were all survivors from other miasma of peach blossoms.

The auntie who was doing breakfast business smiled as she walked up and greeted them enthusiastically.

They had been fighting with the foul smelling liquid rotting monsters in the forest all night. Every hour was the tension of a death announcement. Now that they had left that environment, after getting to smell the aroma of soy milk in front of their noses, it was really a great way to let people relax.

Those few people were different from Lin Suci and Yan Boshen. They went in at least twice, and they were also familiar with the surroundings. After getting a set of breakfast by directly paying with spirit stones, they scattered to all four sides slowly.

That breakfast was not for Lin Suci.

At dawn, after the dull bell that announced the end of the night rang, a ball of spirit fell on Yan Boshen’s hands, and it was directly stuffed to Lin Suci to eat.

The spirit ball containing all the spiritual energy of the bewitchment array and the five other people, so it was not a little bit of absorption for him. After having a mouthful of it, Lin Suci was enveloped in spiritual energy, and his body naturally entered a dormant state to begin processing the energy automatically.

He fell asleep and was taken home by Yan Boshen. He was in bed for five whole days. It was not until the sixth day that he absorbed all those spiritual energy and returned his body to normal.

A large amount of spiritual energy diffused into Lin Suci’s body, gradually absorbing and converting into his energy. Those spiritual energies greatly stimulated Lin Suci, and from the sixth day on, he had a breakthrough.

Three days later, Lin Suci successfully jumped into the third stage of Qi cultivation.

That speed was indeed much slower than that at the beginning, but as a person who had damaged his dantian, since improving his cultivation base in that situation was difficult, Lin Suci was already very satisfied.

As a third level Qi cultivator, it was a bot forced for him to enter the second stage of Peach Blossom Miasma.

At that time, Yan Boshen gave him a sword.

That sword looked familiar to Lin Suci. He held it up and down for a long time, and finally recognized it. It was the sword that Yan Boshen casually tossed to him when they were in Lin Zhixi’s courtyard to rescue the oppressed Bai Qingkong.