Chapter 68

A place like Cloud Imperial Lane was noisy at night. In the morning, it was so quiet, as if no one was there. Every room was asleep with young girls, and there were men dozing off by the pillars on the spot.

When Lin Suci woke up, the door opened and Wan’er slumped in.

“Ouch!” The back of Wan’er’s head hit Lin Suci’s instep directly. She massaged the corners of her mouth and slowly got up, “You guys got up too early.”

Lin Suci helped Wan’er up and pointed to the golden sunshine outside the window softly, “It’s indeed early. It’s not even lunch time yet.”

“Hahaha…” After Wan’er saw the vague figure of Yan Boshen changing his clothes through the thin embroidered vertical screen, she laughed awkwardly and stretched her waist as she patted her cheek to refresh herself.

“Little brother, can you ask him what he wants to eat? I’ll get it.”

“Bohen, Boshen, what do you want to eat?” Lin Suci turned his head.

“It’s up to you.”

The ‘up to you’ meant that he would follow whatever Lin Suci ordered. It was a sentence that Lin Suci loved to hear.

Lin Suci immediately shook his fingers and reported, “First, let’s have a plate of fried dried fish, then a plate of braised fish, a portion of sashimi, and then give Boshen a bowl of minced fish porridge.”

Wan’er really used herself as a maid and took the initiative to get them breakfast.

After noon, the building gradually became lively. Wan’er did not dare to keep squatting outside the door to guard, so she entered the room.

The room, that was messy previously, had completely changed. The frivolous things in it were missing. The two senior and junior sitting in the hall were neatly dressed. Their heads were next to each other, whispering things in a low voice.

Lin Suci first raised his head and glanced at Wan’er.

“Master said before to let me follow Wan’er to Fengjin Domain.” He said once on the previous night. After Lin Suci mentioned it, he did not hesitate to ask, “Boshen, shall we go there together?”

Anyway, now that the Great Devil Lord, Yan Ran was in power. The realm of cultivation was about to fall into chaos, so hiding in Fengjin Domain was also a good strategy.

“Yes.” Yan Boshen did not hesitate at all. Almost as soon as Lin Suci proposed, he nodded in agreement.

Lin Suci cheered and urged to do preparations, but Waner’s face was bitter, as if she was struck by lightning.

It was not suitable to stay there. Leaving Wan’er while she was packing her things for the time being, Yan Boshen followed Lin Suci back to the yard where Lin Suci had stayed for more than three years.

In the daytime, Lin Suci was going to lose his head. He was chased frantically last night, so he almost lost his direction of the Jin Family’s courtyard.

Yan Boshen, who was wrapped in a black cloak, followed his rambling pace, allowing him to turn around while being on Lin Suci’s tail. A faint arc at the corner of his mouth appeared. His eyes stared at the mumbling teenager in front of him. The gentleness that had been silent for three years gradually rose.