Chapter 95

The barrier of the Withering of Ten Thousand Bones tore open the whole world. If Lin Suci remembered correctly, when Lin Zhixi awakened, the destructive event directly covered a range of three thousand miles.

Within that range, all living beings would be withered bones and lifeless souls.

Everyone in the yard obviously did not expect the sudden disaster. Bu Qi and Shu Changyi drew out their swords, and they were already fighting against the white skeletons that had exposed their claws and teeth. Bai Qingkong was still banging the door, eager to find out if  Lin Zhixi was fine?

Lin Suci thought about it for a while, and he finally said bluntly, “Stop banging. He’s not inside.”

When Bai Qingkong looked back, his eyes were blood red.

“There’s something wrong with his bloodline. Now, he’s not human anymore.” Lin Suci explained politely, “Don’t you think it’s a little strange that this terrible thing came?”

No one was stupid. When Lin Suci said that, Bai Qingkong reacted. His face was terrifyingly pale, “You mean, he’s become…”

Lin Suci nodded.

The trigger of the Withering of Ten Thousand Bones event was due to the awakening of Lin Zhixi’s bloodline. After he awakened, he would transform into the event itself, until he absorbed all the dead bones that covered three thousand miles.

Yan Boshen was already holding Lin Suci’s hand, looking around, thoughtful.

“What should we do? Will we die here?” Neither Wan’er nor Qian Qian were cultivators of martial arts. When they saw that scene, they looked desperate.

Lin Suci consoled, “It’s alright. Within the range of this event, we can’t die.”

It was indeed impossible to die. Some were just facing endless death, rebirth, tearing and healing.

Seeing that the barrier was completely opened, the world of life was completely covered by the world of death, and the undead invaded wilfully. Lin Suci pulled out his Sansi sword.

“Qingkong, didn’t all of you sell me your lives for a year? Perfect timing. Now, everything all of you gain in this event within a year will be handed over to me.”

With a speech from Lin Suci’s lion mouth, he directly cut off Bai Qingkong’s chance of improving his cultivation base in the event for the upcoming one year.

Bai Qingkong has calmed down as Lin Suci spoke. The three swords, Soaring Sword, Wind destroying Sword, and the Smoke and Scent Sword, have already done their best to stop the continuous invasion of the undead. He did not ask Lin Suci the reason, but agreed, “Sure." 

On the contrary, Shu Changyi’s face changed drastically on the spot, and his eyes swept over Lin Suci suspiciously.

Lin Suci had a calm expression on his face. Clutching the Sansi Sword, he could not see any problems.

He paid no attention to Shu Changyi, and even if he did, he did not care.

Judging from what Shu Changyi has done for so many years, he was reborn from the future, and knew many plots. He met Bai Qingkong earlier and accompanied him all the way, which only quickened the pace of some plots.

My Senior Is Always Salivating After Me!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें